Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games from 9-8 thru 9-12
Lambert #1 Wrote:LCC didn't lose 20-0, the final score was 20-8, not sure where your getting your scores from Blue 60. As far as LCC and JC not being in the same class as Belfry in the long run you may be right. But according to what I hear Valley would not even cater to the idea of playing LCC this year at the Varsity level so how can you really compare them to Belfry?
well JACK he got it from you.

btw lcc may beat us but we'd give them a good game.
i'll promise you that we moved the ball on belfry better than lcc we just dont have the depth to capitolize or stop them on defense.....(they have 36-8th graders we have 9-8th graders 11-7th graders and 1-6th grader) our guys were woree out and gave it 100% the whole game; thats all we can ask.
Lambert #1 Wrote:LCC didn't lose 20-0, the final score was 20-8, not sure where your getting your scores from Blue 60. As far as LCC and JC not being in the same class as Belfry in the long run you may be right. But according to what I hear Valley would not even cater to the idea of playing LCC this year at the Varsity level so how can you really compare them to Belfry?

Dont LCC 8th play Valley on the 9/19 at BL?
call me whatever Wrote:just don't know where you saw the big horses in this game!!! #24 was even noticed by the Belfry fans trying to get someone to be a big horse and block for him.. these big out front horses didn't play in this game!!!!!

so what your telling me is belfrys defense is so bad that one man went 80 yards by his self without anyone blocking.
and if all it took was blocking each team should score 300 points a game....its easy to see you know nothing about this game, and its stupid stuff like this that destroys a team.
blue60 Wrote:If Valley has a horse i hope he cant read.

I have to agree with you blue because i am one of those horses an i want to see what will happen when this this horse stays in the barn. I am glad to see that people in our community think the rest of our team is nothing an one player can do it all. I would like to thank ever who said there was no blocking because you just made my job a whole lot eaiser.
call me whatever Wrote:just don't know where you saw the big horses in this game!!! #24 was even noticed by the Belfry fans trying to get someone to be a big horse and block for him.. these big out front horses didn't play in this game!!!!!
:thatsfunn
you are quite mistaken my freind, i personaly talked to this caudill after the game and he said thanks to justin bowling, wyatt branham, and andrew newsome for the good job they did. and if im not mistaken owen isnt the only running back valley has. Brandon Bolden #44 is a hard runner who gaind yards with noone blocking for him and he did not complain one time. its time kids grow up and quit wineing.plus the QB for sv threw a great pass for about 30 yards to andrew newsome. so hes not the only tool valley has. im sorry if you think that way sir
lambert #1 Wrote:lcc didn't lose 20-0, the final score was 20-8, not sure where your getting your scores from blue 60. As far as lcc and jc not being in the same class as belfry in the long run you may be right. But according to what i hear valley would not even cater to the idea of playing lcc this year at the varsity level so how can you really compare them to belfry?

i love this stuff

My scores came from post #23 this thread .
Parents should keep kids off here.
MR. Slate Wrote:Betsy Layne 35 Johnson County 7th 6

I would have to say you guys are one of the classiest teams to play against. Your kids have great heart and determination! Best of luck to you the rest of this season.
97baseball Wrote:Parents should keep kids off here.
I 100% agree.
I have never posted on this board before, however after reading some of these posts I will do so... I agree with sea biscuit 51 about you being very mistaking about Owen and his thinking about the game against Belfry. First let me say that Belfry has a team to be reckoned with!!! They are great. As for Owen I, like seabiscuit 51, heard him talking about the other players in this game. He gave much credit to the other team members, and never once made any indication that it was a one man show. I have known Owen for just over 2 years now and I can tell you that he's a quite person with nothing bad to say about anyone. So those of you who think otherwise just talk to him and get your info from straight from him not a bunch of other mouthpieces who will say much and do little. Good Luck to all the teams and let's start thinking about these kids feelings before we name names on ugly posts...O.K.?????
THanks P.O.T.G.
price of th game Wrote:I have never posted on this board before, however after reading some of these posts I will do so... I agree with sea biscuit 51 about you being very mistaking about Owen and his thinking about the game against Belfry. First let me say that Belfry has a team to be reckoned with!!! They are great. As for Owen I, like seabiscuit 51, heard him talking about the other players in this game. He gave much credit to the other team members, and never once made any indication that it was a one man show. I have known Owen for just over 2 years now and I can tell you that he's a quite person with nothing bad to say about anyone. So those of you who think otherwise just talk to him and get your info from straight from him not a bunch of other mouthpieces who will say much and do little. Good Luck to all the teams and let's start thinking about these kids feelings before we name names on ugly posts...O.K.?????

Great post. Valley should play as a team.
how did you guys do vs Anderson county on Tuesday?
central fan Wrote:I 100% agree.

Originally Posted by bigperm47
You must remember that the 38 points BL put up was in one half of ball. 38 points better in a whole game?????? Who knows!!!

32 of those points came on the backups when my dad put them in, they were mostly 7th graders who have little experience......if they play again which i thin they might it will be close but valley will win. by the way owen hardly played in that game.

:confused:

(This came from another thread.)
im 18 bub.
not a kid, but my dad is still the coach.