Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Alabama @ Kentucky 10/3
I know everyone wants KY to be a football team contender year in and year out but they never will till they get a better coach...plain and simple. Last week vs Florida was everything I expected from them and I expect nothin different for this game. Alabama wins by at least 24 points and at the most 37. Coaching and recruiting is one reason why I have left KY football for now.
Alabama-49
Kentucky-3

Kentucky has the same problem Tennessee has, you cannot win games with a struggling QB. Tennessee wouldn't have done much against Florida if Monte Kiffin wasn't calling the D.
Bama's D is tougher than Floridas! As bad as I hate to say it, the only way we score is if they start subing.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I know everyone wants KY to be a football team contender year in and year out but they never will till they get a better coach...plain and simple. Last week vs Florida was everything I expected from them and I expect nothin different for this game. Alabama wins by at least 24 points and at the most 37. Coaching and recruiting is one reason why I have left KY football for now.

Well then your not a KY fan, that isnt how it works, you cant be a uk fan one day and a duke fan the next. doesnt work like that
Once again the TIDE is goin ROLL!!!!!!!
runninrebs21 Wrote:Guys come on... UK did not "hang" with Florida after the 1st quarter. Florida simply didn't have to play their full game after that. I have said it all along... UK WILL NOT BEAT ANY DECENT TEAM WITHOUT A QB! Hartline reminds me of Jake Delhomme (Carolina Panthers). He has a decent arm, but is a complete idiot. Makes HORRIBLE decisions and can't win big games. I agree Cobb is a better WR, but they NEED him at QB because with Hartline, Cobb won't have many catchable passes anyways.. I see Alabama winning big.. something like 42-6 or close to it.

:Thumbs:If you are going to compare him to an NFL QB go with Ryan Leaf. LOL
uk wins
Say what you want. Kentucky Wasn't supposed to play with Alabama last year and walked away on the road with a 17-14 loss.

Alabama is one of the best teams in the nation and I can just about bet you will see a different Kentucky team take the field tomorrow that we did last week against Florida.

Kentucky will upset Alabama.

Cats: 28
Tide: 24