Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 33 - Clay Co. 8
Final! Congrats NL!
By the the way Clay Co whipped Knox Central I thought NL would be in for a tough game. Congratulations Jags.
Very nice win for NL
I would not say clay whipped them at all that games was much closer than the score.
Wow nice win for NL!
this is suprising to me
rojas Wrote:By the the way Clay Co whipped Knox Central I thought NL would be in for a tough game. Congratulations Jags.

This game Shocked me. I think that this says a lot about Knox, more than Clay. Knox is not very good comapred to last year. We will now see what Clay can do the rest of the way.
The Jags of North Laurel are for real.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Snare43 Wrote:This game Shocked me. I think that this says a lot about Knox, more than Clay. Knox is not very good comapred to last year. We will now see what Clay can do the rest of the way.

Not sure how you can make that statement when KC played NL much closer and actually had a shot at the end of the game to win. I understand this game was played a little earlier in the season, but this is a loss for Clay which says a lot for the potential of the Jags IMO.
Scores are sometimes very misleading and in many cases tell you absolutley nothing. I feel NL, Clay and Knox Central are hit or miss.
Hilbily Wrote:Scores are sometimes very misleading and in many cases tell you absolutley nothing.

The score can tell you one major thing, the winner of the game.
North Laurel coach may be coach of the year with what he is doing there. Is that better?
Great win for North, kinda suprised by the score though
Football Fool Wrote:I would not say clay whipped them at all that games was much closer than the score.

What game did you see? If it weren't for 2 plays, the final score would've been 40-0. Instead NL fumbled on the inch line and CC recovered. The other play was when CC ran a well executed play and a face mask penalty moved CC up the field for a total of 45 yards and they scored the next play. What part of the 33-8 win wasn't convincing becuase it appeared to be a blow out from 6-0. It was 26-0 at halftime.
North done a great job with two weeks to plan for this game they had a great game plan. They controlled the ball and kept the Clay offence off the field. And the Clay offence consistently shot their selves in the foot. Their mistakes stopped them more than the NL defence. And the Clay defence didnt play as bad as the score showed because some of NL points came from Clay turnovers in the NL redzone. And they only allowed one score in the second half. But it was a less than steller performance. Not taking anything away from NL because they played a great game.