Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
17.14%
Bell County
82.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Bell County 10/2
I have held me tongue enough. BELL WILL NOT BLOW KC OUT, THEY WILL NOT SCORE 40 points PERIOD!!!!!!

1. Bell will not tackle Merida and Turpin they will run the ball on the Bell Co. defense.

2. Barger will do the same things against Bell this year Smith did last year. They will not be able to Contain him.

3. Finally the KC OL/DL will control the line of scrimage and handle Bell on the front line!!!!

With that being said I think Bell's speed will hurt Knox and even if Knox plays nearly perfect they cant' beat Bell in 09 but look out for 2010!

Come on Panthers have a good showing.
William Muney Wrote:I have held me tongue enough. BELL WILL NOT BLOW KC OUT, THEY WILL NOT SCORE 40 points PERIOD!!!!!!

1. Bell will not tackle Merida and Turpin they will run the ball on the Bell Co. defense.

2. Barger will do the same things against Bell this year Smith did last year. They will not be able to Contain him.

3. Finally the KC OL/DL will control the line of scrimage and handle Bell on the front line!!!!

With that being said I think Bell's speed will hurt Knox and even if Knox plays nearly perfect they cant' beat Bell in 09 but look out for 2010!

WE WILL SEE!!!:devilflam:devilflam
William Muney Wrote:I have held me tongue enough. BELL WILL NOT BLOW KC OUT, THEY WILL NOT SCORE 40 points PERIOD!!!!!!

I said the same thing about Bell vs. Rockcastle Sad Only it was that Bell wouldn't win by 40, in which they didn't :biggrin: Sad

I wish KC the best of luck, just as I do Bell County!
I can see Bell playing much better than last yr, different boys different yr and this yr I feel Bell will not play around with KC, I say it will be a good game at first but Bell comes out with a big Win.
Bell 42
KC 6
well william u must not know anything about the ol/dl from bell co. bell has 3 four year starters on that o line...and they are BIG....and bells d line might be as good if not better than last years...i know they are faster and more athletic this year..2 of the running under 4.9 fourtys and still bench 300+....they will contain the qb from knox....and good luck running the ball on this team....rocks running back had a 300 yeard game b4 coming to log mountain i think they had around 169 total offence....

thihs d is fast...scary fast:devilflam

and i dont even want to get started on bells skilled players speed:lmao:
I say bell by 2 td's
The only thing that keeps this close is a gimmic defense and trick plays on offense. Of course that is football and it could happen. The Qb for knox will have to be contained...he can hurt you with his feet. If bell does that and takes this away they will control the game.
KC bearely beat a HORRIBLE Williamsburg team that just got beat by Harlan City.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:WE WILL SEE!!!:devilflam:devilflam

Agree with you. They can say all they want at how they will hang with Bell. Rock fans said the same thing and Redstorm from Whitley Co also said we couldnt stop there offense.
Maybe Bell should get a wildcard birth to the NFL playoffs maybe they will contend for the super bowl
And maybe Knox will beat Bell.
Maybe the mighty Bell will never loose another game in the state of Ky.It always seems when Bell wins big they did a great job and when someone gets close to them Bell played bad.You people forget we have only had Coach Mills for about five years. He also did not get the pleasure of taking over a school that was combined with three. Dudley was not a super power his first five years. I feel Knox has made huge strides in the last five years and who knows where they might be in five more. Knox has just now in the last five years really had a feeder program. Remember Dudley want coach forever.
Football Fool Wrote:Maybe the mighty Bell will never loose another game in the state of Ky.It always seems when Bell wins big they did a great job and when someone gets close to them Bell played bad.You people forget we have only had Coach Mills for about five years. He also did not get the pleasure of taking over a school that was combined with three. Dudley was not a super power his first five years. I feel Knox has made huge strides in the last five years and who knows where they might be in five more. Knox has just now in the last five years really had a feeder program. Remember Dudley want coach forever.

Yea...and when Joker takes over KY won't pee down their legs when they play the #1 team. I like Wayne as good as anyone, but the thread is about this years game. This year, Bell by as many as they want to. I wouldn't be so quick to worry about next year. Bell will be strong in 2010 as well.

Good luck to both teams....Bell fans are Knox fans like we are Jackson Co. fans except when they are playing us.
Football Fool Wrote:Remember Dudley want coach forever.

He might?? He has more energy than most 25 year-old coaches.:Clap: I just hope the people of Bell Co. community and school district appreciate what he does.:Thumbs:

Another testment to his coaching is he has so many quality assistant coaches although they are some of the lowest paid in the state but they stay around with Hilton.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:He might?? He has more energy than most 25 year-old coaches.:Clap: I just hope the people of Bell Co. community and school district appreciate what he does.:Thumbs:

Another testment to his coaching is he has so many quality assistant coaches although they are some of the lowest paid in the state but they stay around with Hilton.

No kidding about the lowest paid. Bell County is the worst paid system around for coaching. Not just football.....every sport is under paid. I know some will say that they should do it for the love of the game, but if expenses were paid it would not be as bad. Most coaches do not even make gas money to travel to practice and such.
Well, this is the one that matters for Knox. KC could and should be 6-0 coming into this game. Fumbles and interceptions with a few really stupid penalities are the only reasons they are not. No team has been able to stop them offensively. Defense will be the challenge for KC. If they can close the holes and keep Bell to less than 4 TDs, KC will win.

As for the future, it looks good for KC. I was at Log Mountain when K-2, 3-4, and 5-6 destroyed Bell's jr team. A few days later, KC Middle destroyed Bell Middle. The Freshmen team at KC also beat Bell this year. Football is a program that takes YEARs to develop and those Years are starting to show in KC. Go Panthers.
The future is FRIDAY NIGHT. Knox has beat Bell in K-6 for years. Beat them in some middle also. Don't let that fool you.
Football1 Wrote:If they can close the holes and keep Bell to less than 4 TDs, KC will win.

As for the future, it looks good for KC. I was at Log Mountain when K-2, 3-4, and 5-6 destroyed Bell's jr team. A few days later, KC Middle destroyed Bell Middle. The Freshmen team at KC also beat Bell this year. Football is a program that takes YEARs to develop and those Years are starting to show in KC. Go Panthers.

So KC will score 35 points on Bell???

Also hate to rain on your parade but Bell used to never beat M'boro and Corbin in anything except VARSITY when it really counted. Nearly every class of kids every year for Bell would lose in JV, Freshman, Middle school and little league but still win by large margin's on Friday nights when those kids got in High school.
Quote:have held me tongue enough. BELL WILL NOT BLOW KC OUT, THEY WILL NOT SCORE 40 points PERIOD!!!!!!

LMAO we will see it is all in time and its coming and ist going to come real hard
BELL in an oldfashioned beat them down and have jv in halfway through the 3rd quarter
BELL 56 KNOX 14
Wayne being inside the program for many years and knowing the system has really helped KC be able to compete in recent years. He has to come out and mix the offense up and catch Bell off guard like he did last year in the playoffs if KC is going to have a remote shot. I believe due to those facts its been close in recent years and you never know what can happen on Friday night. Highlands proved that.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:So KC will score 35 points on Bell???

Also hate to rain on your parade but Bell used to never beat M'boro and Corbin in anything except VARSITY when it really counted. Nearly every class of kids every year for Bell would lose in JV, Freshman, Middle school and little league but still win by large margin's on Friday nights when those kids got in High school.

You can give credit for that to coach Dudley Hilton. He turns these kids in to very good football players.
On the way home from the Bell/Whitley County game I listened to the Knox/Williamsburg game and Williamsburg ran up and down the field on the Knox County defense , if they couldn't stop Williamsburg they for sure ain't going to stop Bell.

Bell by as many as they want SERIOUSLY!!!!
Bell County.

Knox Central 3-3

Bell County 4-1
God u have drunk to much of the KC koolaid....

Bell will stomp knox central hold them to 3 first downs....
they will not only contain Barger Carton and the rest of the D line will have a filed day
And Kc o and d line are two slow to dominate and push bells line around and also to weak...

Bell names it in this one..
[quote=logmountainboy64]God u have drunk to much of the KC koolaid....

Bell will stomp knox central hold them to 3 first downs....
they will not only contain Barger Carton and the rest of the D line will have a filed day
And Kc o and d line are two slow to dominate and push bells line around and also to weak...

Bell names it in this one..

meant to quote william muney
The Bell Co. players and fans will be suprise at how big and strong the OL and DL is for KC. The Williamsburg game was a bad match-up for KC. Speed and quickness really hurt KC. Bell will be a good match-up for KC. They will hang tough in this one. Mills knows how to outcoach Bell.

IMO Merida has too good of moves for Bell to tackle him. Watch and see how many missed tackles Bell has Friday night!!!!
Football Fool Wrote:Maybe the mighty Bell will never loose another game in the state of Ky.It always seems when Bell wins big they did a great job and when someone gets close to them Bell played bad.You people forget we have only had Coach Mills for about five years. He also did not get the pleasure of taking over a school that was combined with three. Dudley was not a super power his first five years. I feel Knox has made huge strides in the last five years and who knows where they might be in five more. Knox has just now in the last five years really had a feeder program. Remember Dudley want coach forever.

I can understand why you have the last part of your username.
William Muney Wrote:The Bell Co. players and fans will be suprise at how big and strong the OL and DL is for KC. The Williamsburg game was a bad match-up for KC. Speed and quickness really hurt KC. Bell will be a good match-up for KC. They will hang tough in this one. Mills knows how to outcoach Bell.

IMO Merida has too good of moves for Bell to tackle him. Watch and see how many missed tackles Bell has Friday night!!!!

Do you have a split personality?
William Muney Wrote:The Bell Co. players and fans will be suprise at how big and strong the OL and DL is for KC. The Williamsburg game was a bad match-up for KC. Speed and quickness really hurt KC. Bell will be a good match-up for KC. They will hang tough in this one. Mills knows how to outcoach Bell.

LMAO, I'm sure Bell will have SOME missed tackles, but this kid will not be able to do much when he gets that bell rung a few times from the Defense, Trust me when u get hit all night against a very hard hitting team, your game is not as good as u want!!!!! We all see what Bell's Defense can do to a team... Why would KC be any differ than Marion, JC, WC, Rock????
easyM Wrote:Do you have a split personality?

Maybe sometimes??? I still think Bell will win and have said so a fewtimes. I have seen KC practice most of the year and seen nearly all their games. I have got to see Bell twice and I think Bell is just too talented overall for KC to win. But with that said KC OL/DL will give Bell all they want and then some. Merida will have a good night but not enough.

I am as big as a KC as you will find but I am also Realistic. They can't beat Bell this year!