Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 39 - East Carter 0
Not a good homecoming for the Raiders. Can't wait for the stats Batp.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I'm loving this turn around from 0-11 to 5-0. Congrats:Clap:
Probably one of the greatest turn-abouts that I can remember! Keep on rolling bulldogs (I hope I had the mascot right Smile )
Great Win and happy to see the Dawgs back where they belong!!!!
Ouch that is a big score!
i said they would win by at least 4 tds and they won by...1 point over 4 tds haha
congrats LC, very good team!!!
A lot of JV and Freshmen saw a lot of quality time in the second half..good win...
JobForACowboy Wrote:i said they would win by at least 4 tds and they won by...1 point over 4 tds haha
That would be move than 1 point. They had six total touchdowns but didn't convert all the PATs.
CatDawg Wrote:That would be move than 1 point. They had six total touchdowns but didn't convert all the PATs.

nvm i was thinking wrong...35 is 5 touchdowns not 4...plus the point...but i know what your talking about
I'll have to say, I called the shut out!!!! Keep on rolling DAWGS!!!
way to go dogs :Clap:
Nice to go on the road and get a big district win. I was really disappointed in the EC players with a few intentional late hits. Nice win dawgs and keep rolling!!! :rockon:
Dawgs still rolling.

Congrats LC!
Keep it going L.C.
ol'dad07 Wrote:I'll have to say, I called the shut out!!!! Keep on rolling DAWGS!!!

We both caled it..Dawgs first shut out in years
Hopefully it won't be the last.
I call it first...Boyd Co next shut out...fingers crossed
Would be nice. Unless Tolsia picks it up that could be one as well.
All of them would be great, but a district champs and back in the playoffs thats what i want to see.
lpd826 Wrote:All of them would be great, but a district champs and back in the playoffs thats what i want to see.
I,ll second that!!!
Great Game and Win for the Dawgs!!!! Congrats!!!
All I can say is what about that Lawrence Co D tonight.
Lawrence Co 571 East Carter 40

West 6 - 75 yards
Pack 14 - 142 yards 2 TDS
Bentley 8 - 140 yards 2 TDS
Marcum 4 - 31 yards
James 5 - 50 yards 2 TDS
Clay 2 - 27 yards

Kiser was 9-11 for 117 yards

Mills 5 - 52 yards
Frashier 2 - 50 yards
West 2 - 15 yards

We could have ran for 700 yards but coach worked on the passing game a little bit tonight..

Way to start district play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I was thrilled that he did work on the passing game. Well need it later so all the practice is needed. Everyone had a great game and when you go on long drives over and over and it only takes you a couple of minutes on the game clock you know you can do whatever you want.
Keep on rollin,
lpd826 Wrote:I call it first...Boyd Co next shut out...fingers crossed
Don't know about Boyd did you see the score between Rowan?
I might be wrong but I'm still not sold on Rowan. I'll feel better about them one way or the other after next week. I just can't get that Garrand County lose out of my mind.
:Thumbs:Good job boys! We're proud of everyone!
CatDawg Wrote:I might be wrong but I'm still not sold on Rowan. I'll feel better about them one way or the other after next week. I just can't get that Garrand County lose out of my mind.
Don't you remember last year? Darrell Cross made us look stupid!
DAWGS_00 Wrote:Nice to go on the road and get a big district win. I was really disappointed in the EC players with a few intentional late hits. Nice win dawgs and keep rolling!!! :rockon:

This is just the way EC has been in the past few years. Players with tempers and are unable to control them. I really don't like watching EC games because this always seems to happen against any opponent. There is no excuse for their actions. :dontthink