Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley 8 Meece 2 8th grade
Old School 12 Wrote:What's up with the hold backs. They shouldn't have sent the kids to school to early. Then they wouldn't have to hold them back
I don't know let's see here if your 16 and in the 8th grade do u think they started school early...:eyeroll:
CRIME DAWG Wrote:I don't know let's see here if your 16 and in the 8th grade do u think they started school early...:eyeroll:

If your birthday is 9-16-95, get your calculator and figure this out or go ask your mother if it's to hard for you to figure out. Yes he will be playing 4 years of high school clown. I would say this holdback is younger than most of your team. He beat Meece when he was in the 7th and 2 times in the 8th (he owned you guys) Get on hear talk about state championships and you get beat by Whitley 8-2 you all didn't even score a TD. Whitley did not only beat you they physically punished you, by the way was that kid that left in the ambulance all right. If you all are state CHAMPS it would make a joke out of this playoff after being beat twice by Corbin.
cherokee Wrote:If your birthday is 9-16-95, get your calculator and figure this out or go ask your mother if it's to hard for you to figure out. Yes he will be playing 4 years of high school clown. I would say this holdback is younger than most of your team. He beat Meece when he was in the 7th and 2 times in the 8th (he owned you guys) Get on hear talk about state championships and you get beat by Whitley 8-2 you all didn't even score a TD. Whitley did not only beat you they physically punished you, by the way was that kid that left in the ambulance all right. If you all are state CHAMPS it would make a joke out of this playoff after being beat twice by Corbin.
Dude you can post whatever you wanna post I'm done talkin to you ...Meece has bigger fish to fry than talkin about poor little ole whitley co. So say what you want I'm done with this conversation ...Your just an IDIOT bottom line...
Congrats Whitley
CRIME DAWG Wrote:Dude you can post whatever you wanna post I'm done talkin to you ...Meece has bigger fish to fry than talkin about poor little ole whitley co. So say what you want I'm done with this conversation ...Your just an IDIOT bottom line...

Truth hurts ,thats right get on here and start something and get made out to look foolish then run. So the next time you start a post know what you are talking about "boy". I know it must hurt getting beat by a team that you beat by 50 points twice last year, then blame it on the refs, it wasn't the refs it was that holdback laying the wood to you boys and he is still younger than most of the boys on your team.
cherokee Wrote:Truth hurts ,thats right get on here and start something and get made out to look foolish then run. So the next time you start a post know what you are talking about "boy". I know it must hurt getting beat by a team that you beat by 50 points twice last year, then blame it on the refs, it wasn't the refs it was that holdback laying the wood to you boys and he is still younger than most of the boys on your team.
Meece in the STATE PLAYOFFS whitley @ home....ENOUGH SAID...
CRIME DAWG Wrote:I don't know let's see here if your 16 and in the 8th grade do u think they started school early...:eyeroll:

Whitley's QB may look and play like a 16 yr old, but he is of legal playing age.
it was not alcoa tenn it was fulton tenn i play for whitley just wanting to clarify things