Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
51.02%
Letcher Central
48.98%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Letcher County Central 9/25
Lets hear it . Who wins this match up
I'm gonna start this thread off with a bang
I say PCC by 3 TDs
42-21
They're as hot as anyone in the state right now and if Jay White keeps up what he was doing Friday nite they will roll!
I Brown going to hand pick his refs like he did at Breathitt? Please, nothing negative, just thinking that he may think that the officials in the 14th may not be able to handle such a game.
firechief Wrote:I Brown going to hand pick his refs like he did at Breathitt? Please, nothing negative, just thinking that he may think that the officials in the 14th may not be able to handle such a game.

There were 11 holding calls on Perry in the Breathitt game...
I would hope if he hand picked his officials that they wouldn't treat him like that....
I thought home teams pick the Refs. Breathitts Refs was not for pcc JMO.
Great matchup. I will take PCC in this one in a very close game.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm gonna start this thread off with a bang
I say PCC by 3 TDs
42-21
They're as hot as anyone in the state right now and if Jay White keeps up what he was doing Friday nite they will roll!

Perry Central gets their first loss of the season under the shadow of the jumbotron.
Should be a nice one but going with PCC here.
No, as I mentioned, I did not mean it to be negative but PCC made the contract with BHS to have outside officials. Is this going to be the case or is Melton going to take care of LCC with his hometown officials!
Should be a great one! I'm taking the Commodores in a shootout!

PCC-44
LCC-36
So what if Perry beat Breathitt, so is everybodyelse. LCC 35 PCC 29
It will be hard to mimic what Amis can do in practice therefor, LCC wont be able to stop him. Hes arguably the best QB in the mtns. LCC's defense will have to be extremly disciplined in this one. Im goin with the Dores by 2 TD's.
Lcc-37
pcc-28
lcc
pcc hasnt given up more than 18 points in a game this season, and that was this past game when they had 5 defensive starters not play. lcc reaches a new high score this year against pcc but still gets beat 34-20
This is going to be a very heated game. I have saw both teams play. Letcher moves the ball great on offense. Perry does as well. But i would give the edge to Letcher on offense.Defense Letcher gives up points but they have played good teams. I liked Perrys Defense as they swarmed to the ball and its possible the best defense ive seen from a perry team because they were able to stop the run. So edge PCC. Special Teams for both are not the best so i wouldnt give an edge either way. So if i had to pick a winner I would take Perry in shoot out 35 to 28.
the perry boys are going to come out ready to play as they do every week but this one is going to be a good game im taking pcc 35-20
Matt Robinson will give Letchers offense fits all night..and I think Corey Martin will be a step ahead of Letchers offensive line..im taking Perry by 2td's
This should be a great match-up. Since its being played at Letcher they should have the advantage, but Perry may live up to their hype come out with a victory. So in other words I have no idea whos getting the victory.
Letcher has had a week off. They are looking for revenge from last year. They have actually played a tougher schedule then Perry Central( Both Middlesboro and South Laurel would destroy Knott Central, Casey County and Logan WV and Belfry is twice the team as Breathitt County). LCC in a close one.
I agree, cougars by 2 td's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougars by a couple of scores
Perry Central wins this one by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
PCC by 13.
Gonna be a heck of a game but i'm gonna go with PCC by 7.
LCC by 20.
Should be a great matchup. I like Amis and the Commodores to win by 1-2 TD's.

Good luck to both teams!
PCC goes down......Letcher by 10.
Pcc
I'm picking Letcher. They have a little score to settle after their defeat at the hands of the commodores last year. Just anxious to see what our fans do after the way they were treated down there last year. Should be a good game but LCC's my horse and I'm riding them to the end. They should be quite prepared after two weeks of practice.