Poll: Who Wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
57.14%
McCreary Central
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs McCreary Central 9/25
Give me your insight...
I'll take the Panthers by 8!!!
Call me crazy but I am picking McCreary Central!
McCreary Central is having a great year. Knox Central is not where they want to be right now. But I will say knox 28 McCreary 14
with Roark and Watts which will be the playmakers and have been all season with a really good start, I believe this is McCreary's best start in their school history. Knox has had some tough hurdles in the direction. I will take McCreary Central in this one by a score of McCreary 42 Knox Central 34
rockcastleraiders Wrote:Call me crazy but I am picking McCreary Central!

I agree. I don't think that they can stop Roark and Watts. If they couldn't stop Hooker at Clay they won't be able to stop these 2.
MC by 9
Mc 14+
Mc 35-28
Knox
Man can't belive I am even thinking about this as being a game.......................but I will take KC in a 35-21 score.
Knox takes it in a tight game.
I will take Knox on this one. If knox could stop the penalties and the fumbles they would be 5-0. I cant give up on them there is just too much season left.
Knox is snake bit, McCreary will win close one: McCreary 27 Knox 20
Knox bottles up Watts and wins by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
KC by at least two touchdowns.
After looking at MCC schedule this could be a blowout. They have played NOBODY!!!

I am changing my score KC 42 MCC 14.
Knox by 3 td's.
I'm hoping that KC can play a clean game for the first time this year and if they can stop Watts I predict the outcome to be something along the lines of 31-14
i will take McCreary Central by 7!
Knox in a squeaker
I think the weather will help slow down the Raiders tonight. I look for KC to come out ready to play and put MCC back in their place.