Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 34 - Paintsville 14
jammin' jamey Wrote:The field conditions last night were not as bad as people are leading you to believe. There were a few puddles, but I've seen this field MUCH worse and other fields like it.

I had Doderer at nearly 170 yards rushing. Mind you that he was held to 90 yards before the final 5 minutes of the game when AC gave Paintsville their last score of the night.

In all honesty, the score should've been 34-6.

the score could have easily been 34-0. Paintsville scored in the first half after an AC fumble inside the 20, leaving Paintsville the short field just before half. If AC dont fumble, then time runs out....the last TD comes with a minute to go after the game is over.....
Then the score could have easily been 18-14 if we are gonna talk like that considering Paintsville fumbled 2 in a row that lead to AC touchdowns. Take away the 4 fumbles and it could have been a whole different game but it wasn't. You can say the score should have been this or should have been that all night especially if you take into account the bogus calls by the officials. Bottom line is AC came to play and they won. Paintsville had a bad night with fumbles and penalties. They just couldn't hold on to the ball. Hats off to a good AC team. Curious to see how they do against Pikeville. Paintsville needs to keep their heads up and keep pressing forward and look ahead to the rest of district play and playoffs.
Billnz28 Wrote:Congrates Allen Central on a big win, Those Crowder boys are a load. The first half these team looked very evenly matched. Most players for AC and Paintville go both ways and it really wore paintsville down. In the second half it was all Allen Central. When big number 30 for AC got outside and Doderer missed the tackle it picked up big yardage. Not making excuses for Paintsville but the muddy field help contain Doderer tonight IMO, sloppy fields kill speed and thats what paintville rely off of. It dont effect the power game as much cause the Crowders are looking to run over people rather than relying on speed and cuts to get around people.

On a side note I still think Doderer was the best player on the field tonight I know Ill probably here it over that but thats still my opinion. I cant believe how hard this kid runs, it seems to only take about 3 steps to get to full speed and he has so much momentum hitting the holes he is a player, this kid also makes alot of tackles.

Allen Central -Go beat Pikeville, Ill def be pulling for you.
No, he was not the best player on the field, if he was the score wouild have been different. You can't blame it on a muddy field. All players played on the same field. So there are no excuses, If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ---- on the ground.
[quote=the old WASP]No, he was not the best player on the field, if he was the score wouild have been different. You can't blame it on a muddy field. All players played on the same field. So there are no excuses, If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ---- on the ground.[/QUOTE]

:lmao: I've always liked that one!!
Billnz28 Wrote:Like I said it my opinion. Im not knocking Allen Central they have a good football team two big powerful backs they really completment each other well. I still think Doderer was the best player on the field lastnight and the muddy field help contain him. Im not a Paintville fan not a Allen Central fan however I was glad to see Allen Central win cause they are a Floyd County team and Floyd county teams usually dont beat Paintville or Pikeville very often unless your Prestonsburg I also hope they beat Pikeville. Should be a good game.

Mad Cap- I think AC had the best team lastnight the big back really wore paintsville down but I think Paintville had the best player on the field and like I said its just my opinionn from a unbiased fan.
Everyone has an opinion but that don't win Ball games
Redneck Wrote:For those of you who don't know, I am a Paintsville fan/football alum. I didn't even make a prediction for this game for the simple fact that I knew nothing about Allen Central. I have only got to watch the Tigers play one game this year and that was the Prestonsburg game, and we all know how that turned out. I watched Paintsville play a few games last year and I can say this, Nehemiah Doderer is a very good football player with alot of speed and athleticism. I can say this from experience, good field conditions and bad field conditions play a MAJOR role in outcomes. I'm not saying Paintsville would have won the game, I wasn't even there so idk. When you have players like Doderer and Brown who rely on speed and agility, a wet/muddy field is gonna is gonna slow them down. Throw that factor in with the apparent big, physical defense of AC, it's gonna be very hard to get anything going on offense.
well , maybe paintsville should build them an indoor stadium. so they wouldn't to play on a muddy field......GET REAL
cats2000 Wrote:Thank You speed is only part of the game

Shelby Valley, Pike Central, Allen Central......be happy with your success and enjoy it. Don't be silly and say all these things that seem so ignorant. You have two very good backs @ AC congrats, you also play possibly the weakest schedule in the state of KY. Shelby Valley it's nice to see you turning your program around it's on the right path it seems. Also of course for the 75th year in a row (sarcasm) this is Pike Central's year.....AGAIN!!!!
To all of these teams do something to earn respect, you're never gonna get it by acting the way that you do. Beat P'burg, Sheldon Clark, Johnson Central, or Belfry. :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
Great year so far for AC, one of the best stories of the mountains this year...
Billnz28 Wrote:I know your not saying The Crowders are faster than Doderer. When those plays happened Doderer had missed the tackle closer to the line of scrimmage and had no chance of catching them then.
If he is so fast he shouldn't have any problem catching them big slow backs (he he)
irishcard16 Wrote:Shelby Valley, Pike Central, Allen Central......be happy with your success and enjoy it. Don't be silly and say all these things that seem so ignorant. You have two very good backs @ AC congrats, you also play possibly the weakest schedule in the state of KY. Shelby Valley it's nice to see you turning your program around it's on the right path it seems. Also of course for the 75th year in a row (sarcasm) this is Pike Central's year.....AGAIN!!!!
To all of these teams do something to earn respect, you're never gonna get it by acting the way that you do. Beat P'burg, Sheldon Clark, Johnson Central, or Belfry. :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
OK...in defense of Allen Central...please, name more than 3 teams in the state of Kentucky (probably no more than 1 that is not an independent school), in Class 1A that can beat any of those teams. I mean...if it is expected for Allen Central to beat the top teams from Class 2A, Class 3A and Class 5A, then why even separate the schools into different classes. Is it expected for any of those teams that were named to beat to beat St. X, Male or Trinity to earn there respect? No, I don't think so! Those programs that you are referring to are the top football programs in the mountains. Allen Central is a much smaller school than any of them...and in no way is that program close to that, but please, they deserve their respect from the Class 1A schools!
He didnt have a problem catching them, actually he was usually one on the first to catch them, He just had trouble in the second half making the tackle. hehe

Also its my opinion and your not gonna change it, I still think Doderer was the best player on the field and was def the fastest.

Like I said about every post Congrates AC long as you dont mess up you have a home playoff game and can possibly win the district.
Billnz28 Wrote:He didnt have a problem catching them, actually he was usually one on the first to catch them, He just had trouble in the second half making the tackle. hehe

Also its my opinion and your not gonna change it, I still think Doderer was the best player on the field and was def the fastest.

Like I said about every post Congrates AC long as you dont mess up you have a home playoff game and can possibly win the district.
I'm not truong to change your opinion. Like I said everybody has an opinion. I just stated the facts.
Are you trying to find a team that Johnson cental can beat? Why would you even pick the smallest school to play the largest school. Talk about saying foolish things, That is the most foolish thing I have seen on here.
kyrifle Wrote:please elaborate on the talent level phs has on this team. They have 2 skill players, that's it. Doderer is one of the best backs around but that is it. Brown is a threat any time he gets in the open field, pretty good speed. Other than these two players they don't have another skill player.
I don't know what phs team you've been watching but it certainly isn't this years edition.

Thank You !..... Someone else who is truthful!
This was a exciting game to watch. It was awesome to see Allen Central make history with their first ever win over Paintsville. They took the field with the momentum they needed to come out on top and shine like the winners they are....that's right...WINNERS!!!!!! It was also nice to see such a big turnout and the community supporting our rebels as they made Allen Central history. You have made us all proud.
allen central plays smash mouth football night in and night out...they don't mix it up alot but that's because they don't have too...panthers, watch film if you want but it's still gonna be hard to stop sheer power...congrats rebels...
Billnz28 Wrote:He didnt have a problem catching them, actually he was usually one on the first to catch them, He just had trouble in the second half making the tackle. hehe

Its a well established fact that he is fast, but this aint no track meet give me either one of the Crowders any day they will make the tackle not just be the fastest guy to watch the play go by
irishcard16 Wrote:Shelby Valley, Pike Central, Allen Central......be happy with your success and enjoy it. Don't be silly and say all these things that seem so ignorant. You have two very good backs @ AC congrats, you also play possibly the weakest schedule in the state of KY. Shelby Valley it's nice to see you turning your program around it's on the right path it seems. Also of course for the 75th year in a row (sarcasm) this is Pike Central's year.....AGAIN!!!!

how about Johnson Central beating Highlands or Belfry beating St X. maybe, or pburg beating Beechwood same difference
Aug 21, 09 Open home
Aug 28, 09 Jenkins home 60 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 4, 09 Jackson County away 34 - 6 (W) Click
Sep 11, 09 Harlan home 30 - 29 (W) Click (Overtime)
Sep 18, 09 Paintsville home 34 - 14 (W) no
Sep 25, 09 Pikeville away 7:30 PM
Oct 2, 09 East Ridge away 7:30 PM
Oct 9, 09 Phelps away 7:30 PM
Oct 16, 09 South Floyd home 7:30 PM
Oct 23, 09 Betsy Layne home 7:30 PM
Oct 30, 09 Knott County Central away 7:30 PM

You all knew you were gonna have " the best 2 backs " in the world why not schedule some competition??? and prove how god you were.

(3a)Belfry's wins- Letcher Central(5a), Boyd Co (4a), Whitley Co. (5a)

(5a)Johnson Central's win- Middlesboro (2a) check out who they have played though.

(2a) Prestonsburg wins- Belfry (3a) , Breathitt Co.(3a)

I'm not gonna even keep going...congrats this is why the same programs are always dominant cause some people know how to handle success and some dont. :please:
the old WASP Wrote:Are you trying to find a team that Johnson cental can beat? Why would you even pick the smallest school to play the largest school. Talk about saying foolish things, That is the most foolish thing I have seen on here.

If you're so good and these backs are as big and strong and now fast as you say they are,what colleges are looking @ them "FOR THE RUNNING BACK POSITION" ? It shouldnt matter who you play the way you talk. RESPECT, CLASS, DIGNITY. Try those 3 things out sometime that way when those 2 boys graduate and you are getting beat by 60 pts every game again you won't have to hide from the shame.!!!!
Congrats AC, on a roll now!!
the old WASP Wrote:I'm not truong to change your opinion. Like I said everybody has an opinion. I just stated the facts.
Nothing you said in your last three post is a fact. Im not gonna continue argueing about this.

cats2000 Wrote:Its a well established fact that he is fast, but this aint no track meet give me either one of the Crowders any day they will make the tackle not just be the fastest guy to watch the play go by
Ill almost bet Doderer had more tackles than anyone on either team. I watched him make several solo tackles on the Crowders
problem was when he missed the tackle they usually had big gains in yardage. Im not continue argueing with you either its pointless. I was glad to see AC win I just felt Doderer was the best player on the field and stated it and people get all but hurt, Ill take the Crowders if you get both if not Doderer would be my pick. guess we are playing fantasy 1A district 8 football now huh LOL. GL with Pikeville next week.
the old WASP Wrote:well , maybe paintsville should build them an indoor stadium. so they wouldn't to play on a muddy field......GET REAL

I didn't blame Paintsville's loss on the weather or the field conditions. Maybe you should re-read and TRY to comprehend my post. If you do re-read it and start to understand it, you will see that I wasn't even at the game. Muddy fields are part of the game, it can hurt teams that rely on speed or passing (Breathitt County in years past) alot more than teams who rely on shear power (Belfry, Corbin in years past).
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
irishcard16 Wrote:Aug 21, 09 Open home
Aug 28, 09 Jenkins home 60 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 4, 09 Jackson County away 34 - 6 (W) Click
Sep 11, 09 Harlan home 30 - 29 (W) Click (Overtime)
Sep 18, 09 Paintsville home 34 - 14 (W) no
Sep 25, 09 Pikeville away 7:30 PM
Oct 2, 09 East Ridge away 7:30 PM
Oct 9, 09 Phelps away 7:30 PM
Oct 16, 09 South Floyd home 7:30 PM
Oct 23, 09 Betsy Layne home 7:30 PM
Oct 30, 09 Knott County Central away 7:30 PM

You all knew you were gonna have " the best 2 backs " in the world why not schedule some competition??? and prove how god you were.

(3a)Belfry's wins- Letcher Central(5a), Boyd Co (4a), Whitley Co. (5a)

(5a)Johnson Central's win- Middlesboro (2a) check out who they have played though.

(2a) Prestonsburg wins- Belfry (3a) , Breathitt Co.(3a)

I'm not gonna even keep going...congrats this is why the same programs are always dominant cause some people know how to handle success and some dont. :please:

Every team you just named was 2a and above. Allen Central 1a. all of them have a history behind their succsess Allen Central doesn't (sorry AC). i am by any means a AC fan. however i do root for them. Until this year i have absolutly hated Allen Central. mainly because of the rivalry between AC and SF but thats a different story....LET AC HAVE THEIR SUCCESS. they are beating some of the power 1a teams in Harlan and Paintsville. get over urself, or whatever grudge u hold against them and let them be succsessful.

Congrats AC and good luck against Pikeville next week.
kyrifle Wrote:Please elaborate on the talent level PHS has on this team. They have 2 skill players, that's it. Doderer is one of the best backs around but that is it. Brown is a threat any time he gets in the open field, pretty good speed. Other than these two players they don't have another skill player.
I don't know what PHS team you've been watching but it certainly isn't this years edition.

I may not be right about the talent on that team, maybe you've watched them more then I have for all i know...but I do know that whoever is choosing what they run on offense is doing a terrible job.
A friend and Blackcat fan told me the P-burg fans erupted in cheers when the Allen Central-Paintsville score was announced at the Pikeville-P-burg game. Looks like county blood runs thick.
Tigers struggled all night. It seemed as though they could never get in the flow.Congrats Rebels.
bigbluefever Wrote:Then the score could have easily been 18-14 if we are gonna talk like that considering Paintsville fumbled 2 in a row that lead to AC touchdowns. Take away the 4 fumbles and it could have been a whole different game but it wasn't. You can say the score should have been this or should have been that all night especially if you take into account the bogus calls by the officials. Bottom line is AC came to play and they won. Paintsville had a bad night with fumbles and penalties. They just couldn't hold on to the ball. Hats off to a good AC team. Curious to see how they do against Pikeville. Paintsville needs to keep their heads up and keep pressing forward and look ahead to the rest of district play and playoffs.

:lmao:

AC did not even score on some of the Paintsville turnovers....So your right, the score could have been this or that, but probably more than 34 for AC....I like the Bogus calls comment, no way Paintsville could just get beat by AC....and I look forward to see how Paintsville does against Pikeville, after all they will have more riding on the game than AC ...It could be the difference in a 2 or 3 seed....As it stands, it looks like AC is playing for a 1 or 2, seeing they already beat Paintsville.
hawg laig Wrote:A friend and Blackcat fan told me the P-burg fans erupted in cheers when the Allen Central-Paintsville score was announced at the Pikeville-P-burg game. Looks like county blood runs thick.

:Thumbs:
I heard alot of cheers when the announcer said Pburg was up on Pikeville as well.......
Sounds like to me that the Rebels are ready for the Panthers. Have they ever beat Pikeville before?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]