Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 34 - Paintsville 14
AC has never beat Pikeville. They had a good chance last year, but Pikevilleitis got them again. I think they'll be ready this Friday!! Go Rebels!1
Bottom line is this if Paintsville played the same schedule as AC they would be 2-2 right now loss to AC and a loss to Harlan
cats2000 Wrote:Bottom line is this if Paintsville played the same schedule as AC they would be 2-2 right now loss to AC and a loss to Harlan

Funny you bring this up. Bottom line is if AC played the same schedule as Paintsville they would have 2 losses right now, Lawrence County and Prestonsburg.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
gotcha2 Wrote:I don't recall the "no talent" remark, but I do know you made the "cupcake schedule" remark more than once.
Yea, because those two things are the same.
Redneck Wrote:Funny you bring this up. Bottom line is if AC played the same schedule as Paintsville they would have 2 losses right now, Lawrence County and Prestonsburg.
That's right...they would be 3-2 not 2-3. Who cares that neither Paintsville or Allen Central could beat P-burg or LC?
gotcha2 Wrote:I don't recall the "no talent" remark, but I do know you made the "cupcake schedule" remark more than once.

And you are right AC does have a cup cake schedule. Other than paintsville and pikeville being at their most down years ever all other teams are even worse.
BlueStripes Wrote:And you are right AC does have a cup cake schedule. Other than paintsville and pikeville being at their most down years ever all other teams are even worse.
Like I said before, Welcome to the world of Betty Crocker.
BlueStripes Wrote:And you are right AC does have a cup cake schedule. Other than paintsville and pikeville being at their most down years ever all other teams are even worse.

At what point does AC get respect from a team they beat 34-14, and could of been worse? no Talent? cupcake schedule? what does that say a for Paintsville team?
On a dry feild and good reffs, paintsville still gets beat but with a score more like 34-28. I dont care who you are, your crazy if you think that a muddy feild dosent effect a team that depends on speed. when your 6-4 240 pounds you dont have to make cuts or moves you just lower your head. when your 6foot 185 with 4.4 speed you rely on moves and agility.
gbfan41649 Wrote:At what point does AC get respect from a team they beat 34-14, and could of been worse? no Talent? cupcake schedule? what does that say a for Paintsville team?

Once again where did I say NO TALET? And you please tell me how that is not a cupcake schedule!?!?!?!

And what does that say for a Paintsville team? Well it says they better toughen up fast because with the team they have this year they have to play full speed every play and not take any off.

AC will get my respect when they can beat average teams more than once a year. And no Jackson Co., Pelph, SF, Besty Lane, Jekins, and Knott Co. are not average teams.
JOHNSON CENTRAL #24 Wrote:On a dry feild and good reffs, paintsville still gets beat but with a score more like 34-28. I dont care who you are, your crazy if you think that a muddy feild dosent effect a team that depends on speed. when your 6-4 240 pounds you dont have to make cuts or moves you just lower your head. when your 6foot 185 with 4.4 speed you rely on moves and agility.
I agree with you on the dry field, However a muddy field is part of football. As far as the refs. it wasnt bad, The only call I think is questionable was the two point conversion at the end of the half, It took way to long for the refs to make that call. Other than that it was fair IMO.
Billnz28 Wrote:I agree with you on the dry field, However a muddy field is part of football. As far as the refs. it wasnt bad, The only call I think is questionable was the two point conversion at the end of the half, It took way to long for the refs to make that call. Other than that it was fair IMO.
A muddy field is a part of football i agree with that. I was just saying that the game would have been more interesting if it wasnt such a sloppy field.
Congrats to Allen Central. I was wrong about this team and I give them full credit. Paintsville made at a lot of mistakes but the Rebel defense played well. Crow does not taste that bad with new beverages Paintsville just recently started selling :biggrin:

Doderer was the best player on the field, no question about it. I would say he was the leading rusher and tackler on the night ( not a great thing for Paintsville since he played FS. He now has over 1000 yards on the season, not too bad when you consider the the first two games were against teams that are still undefeated.

Anytime you commit 4 turnovers on the road, you are going to lose. I do not know how many penalties Paintsville committed but I do know they had several flags thrown for offensive offsides, not false starts, but players lining up in the nuetral zone. That just seemed odd to me, you really don't see that called much, much less against the same team several times in one game.

The field was in just bad enough shape to give Paintsville problems. However, the lack of blocking was Paintsville's main problem, that along with some of the worst tackling in recent memory.

I think it was in '02 and Paintsville lost a huge district game to Neon at home and went on to beat them at Neon for the Regional Title, hopefully all works out the same and Paintsville gets another shot at the Rebels, but Paintsville has a long way to go to even think about getting to that point, but I have confidence in the Tigers and their coaches. They will not fold, give in, or quit trying to get better each day and each week.

Congrats Allen Central! Paintsville may be down this year but I am sure you all could not care less and I don't blame you one bit. Maybe basketball will not be the main topic on campus for another week now.