Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry v/s Johnson Central (8thgrade)
JP55 Wrote:Where will this game be played at? If it's at Belfry, no one but Belfry will win there.

jc won there last year
cuppett777 Wrote:jc won there last year
All I'm saying is there is a little bit of home cooking over there.
JP55 Wrote:All I'm saying is there is a little bit of home cooking over there.

maybe they forget to cook for some of the games, because, the last few years,jc, and lcc and martin county beat them there...TongueirateShoTongueirateSho:please:
jp55 Wrote:all i'm saying is there is a little bit of home cooking over there.
have you ever wathced a game at bms, if any thing all the calls in the lcc game went to lcc, and many other games i could go into detail about. Belfry wins at home and away. At pikeville bms had at least 60 yrd in one def. Stand. Bms wins because they out play their opp. Thats it! Sorry if you cant live with that
bucslover68 Wrote:you are right about pounding it up the gut. On belfry's last drive, they had gained 7 yards on 2 runs up the middle and on third and 3 they try some crazy pass. 2 runs would have probably got them the first down, instead they had a 4th and seven and that was the game. Jc was just a little better at the start of the game. If they play again, belfry needs to not act intimidated the first quarter and come out and play football.
i believe bms had twelve yrd on the two runs up the middle. I know it was first and ten from the twelve when they tryed to pass, and the kid was wide open in the corner of the endzone. But the qb tried to run it. Any way they never hit the middle again.
MADJACK75 Wrote:i believe bms had twelve yrd on the two runs up the middle. I know it was first and ten from the twelve when they tryed to pass, and the kid was wide open in the corner of the endzone. But the qb tried to run it. Any way they never hit the middle again.

We had Belfry with 66 total yards for the game.
What was the score of this game, anyone have any stats?
cuppett777 Wrote:yea last year i think it was 36-6 jc,i know last couple of years, the 7th grade games jc has beaten belfry bad, and then when it came to the 8th games, it was a war,still won by jc, but could have went either way,congrtas to both teams,belfry make sure you guys get a rematch....

It looked as if the 8th grade team this year had some different players. How many players that's on the 8th grade team this year wasn't on the 7th grade team last year?
I THINK THEIR ARE ONLY 3 THAT HELD BACK, AND ONLY 1 OF THE 3 STARTS, THE REST ARE FROM LAST YEARS 7th GRADE TEAM. NEW JERSEYS THIS YEAR DUE TO THE FLOOD DAMAGE TO LAST YEARS JERSEYS SO ALOT OF NEW NUMBERS.