Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard?
Anyone know whats up with Hazard? Their last couple of outings have not been as promising as their first few games. Did they lose players? Do they have injured players?
They have played the last 2 games without their starting and backup center, against Letcher had trouble with snap all day, also against Letcher their starting tackle did not make it to the game. Hazard has great athletes, but with 3 linemen out it is hard to find space. Hazard against Johnson Central they were just having trouble holding onto the ball.
I talked with Wade after our game with them and they were just depleted by injuries. When he get's his linemen back they will be back to what they were early. Wade has a great team but with the few of numbers that he has he can't afford injuries. I for one respect and appreciate Wade for playing us year in and year out and you never hear a complaint when he's down or a brag when he's up. He's a class act and I hope the Hazard fans realize he's doing the best he can with what he has right now, things will get better when his team get's healty I promise. Our young Cougars needed a win and we caught them down and out and sneaked away with one that morning of the Shriner's bowl. We are smart enough to realize that we beat a Hazard team that was behind the 8 ball that day.
Coach Howard Wrote:I talked with Wade after our game with them and they were just depleted by injuries. When he get's his linemen back they will be back to what they were early. Wade has a great team but with the few of numbers that he has he can't afford injuries. I for one respect and appreciate Wade for playing us year in and year out and you never hear a complaint when he's down or a brag when he's up. He's a class act and I hope the Hazard fans realize he's doing the best he can with what he has right now, things will get better when his team get's healty I promise. Our young Cougars needed a win and we caught them down and out and sneaked away with one that morning of the Shriner's bowl. We are smart enough to realize that we beat a Hazard team that was behind the 8 ball that day.

So when will Hazard be back to full force?