Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 40 Pikeville 8
BELFRY 8th 40
PIKEVILLE 8 FINAL

LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY"s GAME WITH JOHNSON COUNTY, SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING MATCH-UP. LOOKS LIKE JCMS HAS THE TEAM TO BEAT THIS YEAR, SHOULD BE A WAR.
BMS is L-O-A-D-E-D. If this group stays together.........well, let's just say that you had better beat the high school this year or next, because in a couple of years they are gonna be back to state championship contention.
bucslover68 Wrote:BMS is L-O-A-D-E-D. If this group stays together.........well, let's just say that you had better beat the high school this year or next, because in a couple of years they are gonna be back to state championship contention.

So, I take it you enjoyed the game tonight?? LOL....

Congrats Little Pirates!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Didn't get to go but would have loved to got to
see this one. GOOD LUCK BOYS KEEP IT UP.
What was the score in the 5th and 6th grade game?
phs1986 Wrote:So, I take it you enjoyed the game tonight?? LOL....

Congrats Little Pirates!!

I always enjoy the games, big guys, little guys, it doesn't matter to me.
Where and When do Belfry and Johnson Central play? I would love to watch that one, it should be an awesome game.
BELFRY MIDDLE PLAYS JOHNSON COUNTY ON MONDAY THE 21st AT JOHNSON CENTRAL. I THINK THE 7th GRADES MAY PLAY FIRST AT 6 or 6:30
THEN THE 8th GRADES TO FOLLOW NOT 100% SURE ABOUT THAT THOUGH
Did Pikeville score on Belfry starters ?
Sounds like Belfry has a good team, probably make some noise in the playoffs this year
I predict Belfry to claim the Pike County Championship...and to play JC in the Big Sandy Conference for that championship also..They are a far improved team from last year all the way around!
no problem winning a 4th county championship,big sandy they got a good shot even though jc beat them last night...
pikeville will never beat belfry