Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best game you've seen this year so far?
What's the best game you've seen this year so far?

I actually though the Raceland Boyd County game was pretty good
Greenup Raceland was pretty good
Allen Central vs. Harlan Friday night was a thriller! One of the best endings ever!(if you're not a Green Dragon fan). This was a well-played game for both teams and its a shame someone had to lose. Congrats to AC, Work hard this week @ practice and catch yourselves a Tiger friday night!
Prestonsburg @ Breathitt County.

P-burg was down 25-7 entering the 4th quarter and wins in Jackson, 26-25.
forgot about the P-burg win, that was a killer!
I went to the LCC/Belfry game friday and thought it was a great game. A late TD drive in the 4th by the Pirates put them on top 24-20, i always liked comeback wins myself!:popcorn:
Fleming Co/Raceland from reading the article in the Maysville Independent is the game of the year so far.
All 3 Sheldon Clark games Ive been to this year has been very exciting.
Panthers_15 Wrote:I went to the LCC/Belfry game friday and thought it was a great game. A late TD drive in the 4th by the Pirates put them on top 24-20, i always liked comeback wins myself!:popcorn:

I agree, although I wish the outcome was different. It was still a great game though.
East Carter Fairview
If I were a lex catholic fan, I would say the game against whitley.
Whitley had them down by 19 but after cramps and all,
lex cath had a furious 4th quarter.

The knights fans had to have loved that.
Friday night Belfry and LCC best i seen this year.
Sheldon Clark vs Lawrence County
Sheldon Clark - Johnson Central:Thumbs:
LC - Lone Oak

Background - Rematch of 2007 4A final.
Environment - Home field of the team and fans wanting 'Revenge' (clearly stated on all the T-shirts!) at the 'Graveyard' (name of Lone Oak's field).
Crowd - Sell out or close to it. Great high school crowd. Classic Friday nights environment. Fireworks after each home score.
Game - Home team up 22 points in 4th quarter (42 - 20). Comeback by visitor started with a classic flea flicker TD and TD set up with onsides kick. Regulation ends 49-49. OT comes down to field goals. Winning kick is wobbly but clears by inches.

It had to be one of great HS games in Kentucky this, or any year.