Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) USC 18 (8) Ohio State 15
Final!

Matt Barkley has one really bright future ahead of him. Just a freshman and the way he performed in front of this record setting crowd at Ohio Stadium was something else.

Great day... USC wins... Notre Dame & Tennessee lose.
Coach Little game remains perfect in the big game with his own players.
Also Joe McKnight & the USC offensive line took over on the winning drive.
That was an amazing game. The last drive by USC was awesome. Matt Barkley stepped up and showed that he is a big time football player.
The Ohio State Buckeyes and The Tennessee Volunteers both lost on The same day. Ain't life wonderful.
well time to get a ice cream cake made for my Spanish Professor for her birthday on thursday that states USC Trojans 18 Chockeyes 15 considering she is a OSU fan
Like BCA said, Matt Barkley has a bright future ahead of him in the game of football. As a Freshman, he's very cool and collective. And has great weapons down field and a phenomenal Offensive Line protecting him.

But, as for the game. It was a great game to watch. Very exciting!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:well time to get a ice cream cake made for my Spanish Professor for her birthday on thursday that states USC Trojans 18 Chockeyes 15 considering she is a OSU fan

May want to check your spelling before you place the order Big Grin
OSU blew this game... there is no way they should have lost that 15 point lead that late in the game..... Pryor has a lot of work to do to make himself a complete QB.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:OSU blew this game... there is no way they should have lost that 15 point lead that late in the game..... Pryor has a lot of work to do to make himself a complete QB.

Don't tell me that surprises you that OSU chokes down the stretch in a big game. Not the elitist Ohio State Buckeyes.
Batpuff Wrote:OSU blew this game... there is no way they should have lost that 15 point lead that late in the game..... Pryor has a lot of work to do to make himself a complete QB.

What 15 point lead? Largest lead OSU had was 15-10.

USC played conservative football. They didn't want to risk turning the ball over with Barkley behind center. That's why he threw short passes to his receivers/tightends all game. If Barkley was a junior or senior then USC would have won this game by a few touchdowns.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:What 15 point lead? Largest lead OSU had was 15-10.

USC played conservative football. They didn't want to risk turning the ball over with Barkley behind center. That's why he threw short passes to his receivers/tightends all game. If Barkley was a junior or senior then USC would have won this game by a few touchdowns.

I ment 5 point lead... Sorry about that... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Don't tell me that surprises you that OSU chokes down the stretch in a big game. Not the elitist Ohio State Buckeyes.

I am by far not a Buckeyes fan... far from it.. but they have made such a big deal about Pryor.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go Trojans!!!!!!!
Good win over a good tOSU team.
I say move these 2 teams to the SEC and see what there ranked at the end of the season
Proyor is a safety or a W0Out pretending to be a qb like Coach Little Game pretends to be a big time coach.
Don't get me wrong......I have a good healthy LOATHING of Ohio State. However they have looked much better than I thought so far this year especially against perinial powerhouse USC. Either that or the Trojans are not as good as originally hyped!!!
Let me try again
Pryor is a safety or W-out playing QB.