Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTD
Hi, I'm crazytaxidriver. I come from the land of eastern Ky. I am currently a member of BGP, as well as this new site. Can't wait to get into some discussions, or whatever else lol. So woo I'm out.

Oh yeah, I'm 22, I like to joke around, and play any kind of sport. From Ping Pong to poker to basketball to golf. Catch ya later
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Hi, I'm crazytaxidriver. I come from the land of eastern Ky. I am currently a member of BGP, as well as this new site. Can't wait to get into some discussions, or whatever else lol. So woo I'm out.

Oh yeah, I'm 22, I like to joke around, and play any kind of sport. From Ping Pong to poker to basketball to golf. Catch ya later

Welcome Taxi.. Glad to have you here! By the check your pms.. Banane26.:
They have been checked and replied to..
I can beat you in ping pong
Welcome Taxi. Glad to see you could make it to the site.
Welcome CTD!! Hope ya have fun!!
Thanx guys.. And basketballer, when we can find a neutral zone, I'll bring my paddle, and we will see lol.
Whats this about ping pong? I bet I could take you both :wink:
Ok I'm goin to make it official. As soon as I find a ping pong table, there will be a tournament, Myself, Basketballer, and CM, are in so far. Anyone else?
I would but I would get my ass kicked

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:06 pm:

Oh yeah...WELCOME CTD!!!!
Thanx Beef. I'll put your name in for the tourney anyway lol.. Anything can happen lol
Glad your on here CTD. Seems we have a lot in common.
Wilkommen.
"CatDawg" Wrote:Glad your on here CTD. Seems we have a lot in common.

You like Ping Pong too? lol. You can be in the tournament too. lol.. Now just got to find a table lol
Welcome to BGR!
I've gotta table... Just find a neutral site.
"Captain Morgan" Wrote:I've gotta table... Just find a neutral site.

Judging from your location, I would say a neutral site would be somewhere around the middle of Ky. I'll be in touch lol
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:

Judging from your location, I would say a neutral site would be somewhere around the middle of Ky. I'll be in touch lol

Bowling Green? My dad knows of some good places to play around there since he went to college at Western. He said enter him in this competition too.
"Captain Morgan" Wrote:
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:

Bowling Green? My dad knows of some good places to play around there since he went to college at Western. He said enter him in this competition too.

PDT_003 kewl beans.. I'll have to schedule some vacation days lol..
hi
yo
hi