Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rowan County Vikings
23.33%
Mason County Royals
76.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Mason County 9/18
Predictions and thoughts?
Mason Co. by a couple of scores but this will be probably the only team they will play all year that the fastest kid on the field wont be from MC, talking of course about Darrell Cross the rb at RC.
Although the Vikings are playing quite well, I'll take the Royals in a close one at home.

Best of luck to both!
Royals take this one by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
It will be a Royal time in Maysville.
i think this will be a fun one to watch, but I feel like Mason will get the Vikings friday night.....
Mason County 35
Rowan County 10

Best of luck to both teams!!
Mason by 24.
Mason by 10
Cross will be a tough load for the Royals, but I still feel like overall they are better than rowan
Rowan has the talent to beat MC but i dont see it happening here
MC-28
RC-12
Im pulling for Rowan co, but I believe Mason has got the better team....but........

Their is an X factor here, and I believe it is special team, Cross has returned i belive 7 for TDs this season. So if Rowan Co does have an edge it is the Return game.

Cross might rush for 300 yards in this one, cause I really belive he is going to be a Mr Football canidate next season.

So i will take the Vikings in a close one

RC 42
MC 36
Mason County!
im pulling for rowan co. in this one also...darrell cross will have to have a huge game if the vikings want to win...i think they'll pull out the upset....
rowan-28
mason-27
The Iceboxx Wrote:Im pulling for Rowan co, but I believe Mason has got the better team....but........

Their is an X factor here, and I believe it is special team, Cross has returned i belive 7 for TDs this season. So if Rowan Co does have an edge it is the Return game.

Cross might rush for 300 yards in this one, cause I really belive he is going to be a Mr Football canidate next season.

So i will take the Vikings in a close one

RC 42
MC 36

the question will Cross have a good supporting cast around him next year :yikes:
Mason County by 2 touchdowns
The cast is all coming back, they loose a couple of O lineman, but

Qb Adam wing is a soph
RB Stephan Williamson is a soph
WR Phillip Hodge is a Soph
TE Iam Mclurg is a junior

Rowan brings back everything, and should be even better next year
The Iceboxx Wrote:The cast is all coming back, they loose a couple of O lineman, but

Qb Adam wing is a soph
RB Stephan Williamson is a soph
WR Phillip Hodge is a Soph
TE Iam Mclurg is a junior

Rowan brings back everything, and should be even better next year

Chinn will be gone, but I agree those are all nice players to get back....how will the o-line be
The O-line is always the question isn't it, but Cross could make a poor O-line look pretty decent..
Mason too much for Rowan.
MC wins by 14+
Rowan
I like what Coach Brown is doing in Rowan County and think that they will do great this year.
mc wins
Mason in a close one