Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Oak 52 - Lexington Catholic 49 (OT)
Lone Oak comes away with a big win...
The game of the night, big win for LO. Not sure outside of WKY many thought they were 4 real but I think this will put them on everyones radar
Wow. I didn't see this one coming. Congrats Lone Oak.
Stunned!
HUGE victory for the boys from out west.

More than anything this proves that this team was more than just a flash (no pun intended) in the pan from a couple years ago.
A shocker.
Would love to watched this one. I know it was ot, but what was the score at the end of the 4th?
good win lone oak,sounds like one heck of a game!!!
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:Would love to watched this one. I know it was ot, but what was the score at the end of the 4th?

49 - 49, in OT Lex Cath missed a field goal and LO ran to plays lined it up for their kicker and ended it. LexC kicker had been on all nite until that miss. LO had a big lead heading into 4th and came back after discovering that LO's secondary was vunerable. If LO can fix their 2ndary woes this could be a heck of a football team.
Sounds like this was a dandy. Where was this game played at?
lwc Wrote:Sounds like this was a dandy. Where was this game played at?

This game was at Lone Oak.
Lone Oak just might be the favorite in 4A.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Lone Oak just might be the favorite in 4A.

Maybe #3 of #4, on a neutral field I think I'd go with LexCath. #1 and #2 has gotta be Bell and Boyle in no order followed by all the others way back behind
WOW,I'M SHOCKED........ is Cath down this yr, or is LO that good????
A bit shocking..Nice win Lone Oak!
im shocked....big win for loan oak
Huge win for Lone Oak. They are looking very good this season!
Lone Oak is for real. In the BGR rankings I've ranked them up there because they are whipping the opponents they are supposed to beat and this win just wakes up the rest of the state.

Congrats Lone Oak!
Congrats Lone Oak