Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 62 East Ridge 7
Larry had 5 touched for 237 all purpose yards with 3 TD's... Shane had one Touch Down as did Lucas and Hunter..... Our back field is just loaded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Larry had 5 touched for 237 all purpose yards with 3 TD's... Shane had one Touch Down as did Lucas and Hunter..... Our back field is just loaded.

WOW!!!! Like I said, we was in for a game, just not a GOOD game.. Confusedhh: Where are the hardcore ER fans now?? Any stats on ER??? :biggrin:
What grade is Mr. West in?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats LC you all should go undefeted considering how weak the schedule is......
MisterPerfect Wrote:What grade is Mr. West in?
He's a senior
Congratulations to the dogs. Another win and another part of the re-building process. Adding West to the puzzle really helps with the potential of this team.

Also to add my two cents to the fastest person discussion. Michael West was timed at the Ohio State camp and had proof of his time. People forget how fast he really was. Remember your talking about someone that had 2800 rushing yards in one season, 7,000+ for his career and two 400+ yard games.

To test the knowledge of the LC faithful I'll ask if anyone remembers the player we had that went to the state finals in track in the 200 and I believe he won at the bluegrass games in 1990 or 1991 in the 100 or 200. To give you a hint he would only play kicker. He was probably one of the top five fastest players ever at LC and never ran or caught the ball.
Cooksey?
Thank you WildDawg for giving "the whole team" the credit! "The TEAM" has worked extreamly hard over the summer and continue to work hard... L.West is just an asset to a team of young men that have been together for years. As a long time Bulldog follower, I am extreamly happy to see the Dawgs are Back!!!
Fastest player to ever play for LC would be Corey McKenzie (not from Paintsville). He only played kicker.
2nd would probably be Howard Adams who went to GTown and would have started corner as a Frosh the coaches said but decided college wasn't for him.
I'd say they were followed by Mike West, Brian Short, Dontae Wright, Webb Roberts and maybe Fergy.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:WOW!!!! Like I said, we was in for a game, just not a GOOD game.. Confusedhh: Where are the hardcore ER fans now?? Any stats on ER??? :biggrin:

You have to look over some of them, they are delusional. Those that get on here and make unrealistic predictions about East Ridge football just make themselves, their school, and their fans look bad. Some of us however could tell you the truth about that team. Lawrence County played a fantastic game like I knew they would, East Ridge lost big time like I predicted, and the Warriors came across like they didn't even know the rules of the game. That one game they won against Phelps may be their only mark in that column all season. They make pick up another one or two against a terrible team but East Ridge football is bottom of the barrel. Don't judge ALL of us by just a select few.
I don't like talking trash but I have to ask Warriors #55 a question. How much did ER pay that vet? I'd be asking for my money back. Seriously though, good luck to ER for the remainder of the season.
THE TRIBE i wouldent call your self ppl like you that dont support them is not a fan so just be quiet
warriors#55 Wrote:THE TRIBE i wouldent call your self ppl like you that dont support them is not a fan so just be quiet

Sounds like your afraid to hear the truth...So do you Still think your going to go 8-2 with losses only coming to the hands of Belfry and Sheldon Clark... Him that seems to be out the window now....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
warriors#55 Wrote:THE TRIBE i wouldent call your self ppl like you that dont support them is not a fan so just be quiet

One more time..in English please...
Give the kid a break everyone. He just has a little school spirt which not alot of kids have at ER. But that dosent mean anything anymore, East Ridge got beat like a drum. Everyone knew they would. Im just happy that there finially taking the right steps too build a program there.
inspiron Wrote:I think that Mr. West is for real and can't wait to see more of him.

Mr. West might be for real but so are the rest of our running backs and our TEAM one person doesn't make a TEAM!
LCcheerchick Wrote:Mr. West might be for real but so are the rest of our running backs and our TEAM one person doesn't make a TEAM!

Agreed. If it wasnt for our strong and athletic offensive line then none of our talented backfield would gain a single yard. Win the battle up front first and then you will win games.
LCcheerchick Wrote:Mr. West might be for real but so are the rest of our running backs and our TEAM one person doesn't make a TEAM!

You are so correct and he is just another piece of the puzzle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
congrats dawgs