Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 37 Breathitt Co. 14
I am a neutral from these two teams as anyone and from watching this game I'd say Perry is a much improved team and program. As for Breathitt, they MUST find another weapon to help Haddix and Fugate. They are relied on way too much for their offense to be successful. Breathitt was worn out by the 2nd half. Perry used a very balance attack. I kept hearing a lot about Amis, but it seemed they used several weapons which played a great role in this win. Very impressed with their defense as well.
Very impressive win for PCC. I knew this team would be much improved from last year.
I watched them come into Whitley last year and get beat but those kids were young and it showed with a lot of mental mistakes.
Dont be suprised if this team is fighting with LCC for the number two slot in this district.
After watching the game last night and gathering my thoughts, I have see a Breathitt team that simply doesnt look they like belong on the feild the second halfes of ball games. Seems to me like after halftime, Breathitt comes out flat. No emotion, nothing. PCC just flat took the wind from Breathitts sails like night. Could not keep contain on Amis and let him run all over the feild all night long. I give all the credit in the world to PCC for coming in and punching Breathitt in the teeth. I think Breathitt needs to redeticate themselves to each other and come out and play like the were suppoessed to this season. I know the boys are way to good and have put in so many hours of practice to get back to Bowling Green, but if they want to do so they are going to have to get their butts going. We aare going to have to stop give the ball to Channing so much, teams are keying in on him. Jade doesnt look to me like he runs hard at all. Im not attacking Jade in no way shape or form, but he is going to have to get better with his dision making skills. Throwing four picks and having 3 fumbles doesnt help us at all. I guess I could blame it all on one person, but its not, Breathitt lost this game. They have lost the last three, something needs to be done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I think the change needs to take place at qb, you cannot keep having the INT's and start at this position.
Breathitt has new coaching, a little shakey start to the season, they have talent, taking some time to adjust, I can see a midseason turnaround. There is alot of hype with this team coming into the season, it gets to some teams.
I played in the Lee Co Basketball scramble and the kid everyone is referring to was at the scramble. Still at Lee Co.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Very impressive win for PCC. I knew this team would be much improved from last year.
I watched them come into Whitley last year and get beat but those kids were young and it showed with a lot of mental mistakes.
Dont be suprised if this team is fighting with LCC for the number two slot in this district.

yea pcc got worked this game, but amis didnt play. whitley would have won if he would have played still, but it would have been a closer and better game
So can someone tell me what really is wrong with Breathitt Co.

Hope they can get things turned around quick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Brian Milam, you better have Breathitt in the Mtn Top 10 on Monday. Although they have lost three games in a row, they won the state title in 2002 and that gives them the automatic right to be in every top ten for twenty years whether they deserve it or not.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Brian Milam, you better have Breathitt in the Mtn Top 10 on Monday. Although they have lost three games in a row, they won the state title in 2002 and that gives them the automatic right to be in every top ten for twenty years whether they deserve it or not.

Another "positive" statement about Breathitt?:Clap:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Brian Milam, you better have Breathitt in the Mtn Top 10 on Monday. Although they have lost three games in a row, they won the state title in 2002 and that gives them the automatic right to be in every top ten for twenty years whether they deserve it or not.

:dontthink I hope you're just kidding
king360 Wrote::dontthink I hope you're just kidding

Yes, I am. Just being sarcastic to some posters from last week.
Didn't see this one coming. Butt they get it togather
they always do.

If I do remember correctly Breathitt was not in the Mountain Top Ten last week after being 1-2.
as someone posted before there has to be changes made at the qb position as well i know i may be a little harsh on fugate sometimes but i feel after the pcc game this is where the problems are
I think they need to start playing with some HEART!!! Positions are fine where they are at. But the Big Time players need to step up and play with HEART and Attitude of BIG TIME players. Others need to step up and play as a team! I am wanting to see some kids play with the PRIDE all other State Championship Teams Had.