Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 67 Tug Valley (WV) 0
Final
congrats Central
Wow
Good job Hawks. Coach Chapman has got this team on the rise.
Ouch! is tugg valley that bad? Congrats Hawks
I was at the game tonight...

Michael Chandler had a unreal game...he started it all off at the beginning of the game by returning the kickoff for a TD.

And he also had like 4 rushing TD's as well...

Tug Valley really didn't get much oppurtunity to move the football...their special teams had like 5/6 muffed kickoffs that PC got back everytime.

They need help in a bad way.
Whats got into PCC? way to go
Great job P.C.C.
Ouch!!!
Guys, tug valley is that bad. There absoulutly terrible.
Pond creek nation Wrote:Guys, tug valley is that bad. There absoulutly terrible.

Yeah, they are pretty bad, they have no financial or community support hardly at all since they are a "Basketball school" and their facilities are run down and outdated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow, big win for P.C.C.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
BelfryPride Wrote:Yeah, they are pretty bad, they have no financial or community support hardly at all since they are a "Basketball school" and their facilities are run down and outdated.

Basketball school? lmao. thats like saying belfry is a soccer school
Pond creek nation Wrote:Basketball school? lmao. thats like saying belfry is a soccer school

Traditionally Tug Valley is a basketball school...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pond creek nation Wrote:Basketball school? lmao. thats like saying belfry is a soccer school

Traditionally, yes, Tug Valley is a basketball school...Prior to the beginning of the season it was not even certain that Tug Valley would have a football team this year. There have been several articles in the local paper addressing the lack of community support for the football team vs the basketball team and the poor facility conditions...And to answer another question posted earlier, sadly Tug Valley is that bad. I'm not sure why Pike Central or Shelby Valley would have scheduled them...

Congrats on Pike Central's win...
oldcoach Wrote:final

wtg-- pcc!!!
Congrats Pike Central
Aaron McGuire had 6 passing td's, 1 rushing td, 35 to 0 after 1 quarter, Chandler,Johnson and Pugh also had a nice game. Good luck to Tug Valley in the rest of the season.
belfry forever Wrote:Traditionally, yes, Tug Valley is a basketball school...Prior to the beginning of the season it was not even certain that Tug Valley would have a football team this year. There have been several articles in the local paper addressing the lack of community support for the football team vs the basketball team and the poor facility conditions...And to answer another question posted earlier, sadly Tug Valley is that bad. I'm not sure why Pike Central or Shelby Valley would have scheduled them...

Congrats on Pike Central's win...

I think its more of one of those games to instill confidence at Pike Central...Traditionaly a weak school for football and trying to lay a solid foundation with a new coaching staff...Probley worked on a few things during practice and the game that they hadnt worked on before...
congrats guys we beat their but bad