Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(7)Kentucky 63 (17)Iowa 67 FINAL
FINAL

Have several questions about decisions in this one but I'll talk about that later after I calm down a bit and get everything on my desk working again.:mad: :wtf1: :ref1:
not you CD

:boo::redboxer: :HitWall: :Sad04:
i am about to blow my top... Why was Thomas shottin the ball? Why did Bradley think he was the go to man? Why can't we make lay-ups? Where was Crawford the second half?

i know the season is early and i know we will get better but dammn it sucks to lose like this.
I really am a Tubby supporter but this is one time I know he's still trying to get a lineup that works and is wanting to get their attention and all but he was out coached in this one. Not even out coached I just don't think he coached.
Why didnt he play crawford at all in the 2nd half
and cd why u changing my post on me. lol
What you talking about BatP. I think you were naming someone in that last one. LOL

I dont' have a clue unless Crawford ran his mouth again or something.

Just checked my blood pressure and I've calmed down a lot and it was 159 over 98.
I quess, i am mad now at the cats, i wont watch them anymore. what time do they play today. but i know i wont be able to watch it, since i dont have espn u
lol mine is prolly still that high.... i get very passionate about UK ball and i ABSOLUTELY hate losing. i wanted Tubby to ge a techniquel foul called on him or rip his jacket off and sling it. show some freakin emotion.. and that goes for the team as well. WAKE THE HELL UP!

Batpuff u will watch the Cats again...
It seems like he does this sometimes like ok go ahead play it your way and see if you can win and then its like its my turn now let me coach. I don't know.

Don't tell me its on ESPN U. My god this is getting real old.
yea it is, maybe wymt will cover it on tape delayed.
This is crap. I give up.
Gah, what a bunch of babies...I've not seen this much whining since the last time I stopped in the local day care....It was a loss, but get over it...Iowa is a great team and you'll see that tomorrow vs. Texas...
The lose isn't the thing Alfus its the way they blew it.
What a disappointing loss. The loss of Morris really hurts the interior defense as it showed tonight. I really liked the play of Sims once again, as he was the only reason the Cats were in the game.

I've always thought Sheray Thomas was horrible. He'd never see the floor if I were the coach. He just can't play at all and IMO, is a waste of a scholarship.

Alfus, I agree it was just a loss, but on the otherhand, a loss that should not have taken place. UK is the better of the two teams and just blew it tonight. Iowa came to play and they are the team that advanced to the championship, enough said....
All I have to say is that this sucks BUT it is extremely early in the season and we have many more games to play before we need to start whining. I hate losing as much as you all do and this really sucks to start out this season and lose against a 17 ranked school when we are 7 BUT later in the season we will have our rank back up, play hard, and do all that we can to go far in the tournament come March. I would rather them lose now instead of then....

Go Cats. :Thumbs:
Why do you give it to Ramel Bradley when he already turned it over 2 times before late in the 2nd half. Rajon Rondo should have had the ball and let him drive the lane and pass it back to Patrick Sparks for the three UK should have won by 10 or 15 pts. Jamal Crawford I seen his reaction when he was on the bench at the end of the game, I knew that he was disapointed for not playing but in the hole game he should have gotton aroud 9 or 10 pts they needed !
Does anyone have any stats for last night's game?
Individual stats at least??
iowa 67 uk 63
this was horrible
other than the 22 points sims had and the 18 or so reb rondo had they stunk
rondo never really set the tone
and the guards never even once tried to get the big men involved that is going to be the downfall ok uk this year not just the talent of the big men but the effort of the guards to feed them the ball
good shooting night from behind the arc for a few cats but iowa outhustled the cats and destroyed the cats in the paint
"CatDawg" Wrote:Don't tell me its on ESPN U. My god this is getting real old.
It being on ESPNU is getting old? If it wern't for that, it wouldn't be on at all I wouldn't think. I don't get to watch it but at least some do :thumb:
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Why do you give it to Ramel Bradley when he already turned it over 2 times before late in the 2nd half. Rajon Rondo should have had the ball and let him drive the lane and pass it back to Patrick Sparks for the three UK should have won by 10 or 15 pts. Jamal Crawford I seen his reaction when he was on the bench at the end of the game, I knew that he was disapointed for not playing but in the hole game he should have gotton aroud 9 or 10 pts they needed !

Rondo had several turnovers this game as well, so maybe he wouldn't have been the answer to drive in to the basket. Because other than rebounding he done nothing last night.

We don't even have a Jamel Crawford, ITS JOE!

hole = whole
gotton=gotten
"Beef" Wrote:It being on ESPNU is getting old? If it wern't for that, it wouldn't be on at all I wouldn't think. I don't get to watch it but at least some do :thumb:

ESPNU is great for those who get it and those outside of UK it gives them another chance to see UK. But for those of us here these games in the past would have been carried by the UK Network at least on WYMT. That's why its CRAP!
dissapointing loss for the cats hopefully they can rebound against west virginia
Crawford has tendonitis in his knee and thats why he was settin out.. found this out tonite.
alfus we dont need you to be Mr. Grammar....lol however you spell it. and yes Iowa is a good team but UK still could have won even after the horrible game they had.
"alfus21" Wrote:Rondo had several turnovers this game as well, so maybe he wouldn't have been the answer to drive in to the basket. Because other than rebounding he done nothing last night.

We don't even have a Jamel Crawford, ITS JOE!

hole = whole
gotton=gotten

:lol: