Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Preview
Who are the best players? Who will win? Who could be a suprise team? Who will be down? Who will be up? etc...
Lincoln should be the team to beat. i would say it would come down to Lincoln or Rockcastle. but dont count out somerset or mercer county. I dont Believe Casey will have the players to make it out of there district. Even tho they still have there big girl, They lost alot last year.
Here is my top six for 09-10 for the 12th region
1) Lincoln Co. four starters back and a couple of freshman who will help, just to many weapons. And always plays good defense.

2) Tie, Rockcastle and Casey both teams have three solid players, both have tournament experience. Both will get better as season goes along because of playing some inexperienced players.

4) Mercer County, have everyone back from last year and the sickles girl has improved alot. Just they are weak inside when sickles girl goes out of game.

5) Tie, Monticello and Wayne County also will get better as season goes along. Both of these teams hang their hat on the defense.

Should be exciting. Lincoln and Rock play each other the first week of season and Casey and Lincoln play last game of the season then Casey and Rock of course will play each other two or three times during the season. Cant wait till it starts.:blabbermo
good-if-it-goes Wrote:Here is my top six for 09-10 for the 12th region
1) Lincoln Co. four starters back and a couple of freshman who will help, just to many weapons. And always plays good defense.

2) Tie, Rockcastle and Casey both teams have three solid players, both have tournament experience. Both will get better as season goes along because of playing some inexperienced players.

4) Mercer County, have everyone back from last year and the sickles girl has improved alot. Just they are weak inside when sickles girl goes out of game.

5) Tie, Monticello and Wayne County also will get better as season goes along. Both of these teams hang their hat on the defense.

Should be exciting. Lincoln and Rock play each other the first week of season and Casey and Lincoln play last game of the season then Casey and Rock of course will play each other two or three times during the season. Cant wait till it starts.:blabbermo

Lincoln will only return 3, there is one that will not be able to play her senior season. i will not say who at this time because i dont know if she wants the news out yet or not.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Lincoln will only return 3, there is one that will not be able to play her senior season. i will not say who at this time because i dont know if she wants the news out yet or not.

PM me about this ROCKSOLID!
I think Wayne County will will win alot of game. they have a PG that can shoot lights out. i think she is only in the 10th grade
What about Casey?
akabball Wrote:What about Casey?

Coach (Randy, I think) Salyers will have the Lady Rebels ready to play. They are always competitive!
I think the 12th Region will have 3 teams ranked in the top twenty this year for the biggest part of the season. Lincoln, Casey and Rockcastle.
How have some of the 12th region teams performed in preseason scrimmages?
What are some of the better games that 12th region teams are involved in the first week or so of the season?
Rockcastle has two good games this week. wayne county at home on tuesday, and at Lincoln County on friday