Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Mountain Qb's in the last Decade
I would also Have to put bell shawnta Zachary on there starting his senior year and doing what he did was spectacular..should have been in that position alot sooner than what he was..
If I'm not mistaken, this was a high school thread, not college threat..heres mine..personally watched each one of these QB's

Haddix- stud, no doubt about it. State Title, 4,300 yards passing in '02

Steve Sizemore- size, arm strength, very good talent..broke the record for completions i think it was against Jenkins - 40 completions, 7,200 yards for career

Andy Greer- pass happy offense, yes, but broke almost every record known to man over his career at W-burg- 7,797 career passing yards for career..led W-burg to regional finals

Zack Lewis- product of system some say, but you still gotta play to put up the numbers he did- 916 completions in his career, 322 passing yards a game in '06

Eddie Creech- Class A playmaker..nearly 8,000 yards passing, 89 TD's throwing in career..30 more TD's running..plagued by injuries

Allen Sperry- another Breathitt Co. legend..put up gaudy numbers in jackson..over 7,000 yards passing for career, including 4,600 in '99
Three left off my earlier list
Ed Creech
Shanta Zachery
Deron Amis
Just throwing a few out there.

Joey Willis - Prestonsburg
Trevor Compton - Prestonsburg
Daniel Pugh - Paintsville
logmountainboy64 Wrote:I would also Have to put bell shawnta Zachary on there starting his senior year and doing what he did was spectacular..should have been in that position alot sooner than what he was..
yeah he was right up there,with the likes of tim couch.:lmao: man your a joke.Where is zachary now if he was so great?
EKU07 Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, this was a high school thread, not college threat..heres mine..personally watched each one of these QB's

Haddix- stud, no doubt about it. State Title, 4,300 yards passing in '02

Steve Sizemore- size, arm strength, very good talent..broke the record for completions i think it was against Jenkins - 40 completions, 7,200 yards for career

Andy Greer- pass happy offense, yes, but broke almost every record known to man over his career at W-burg- 7,797 career passing yards for career..led W-burg to regional finals

Zack Lewis- product of system some say, but you still gotta play to put up the numbers he did- 916 completions in his career, 322 passing yards a game in '06

Eddie Creech- Class A playmaker..nearly 8,000 yards passing, 89 TD's throwing in career..30 more TD's running..plagued by injuries

Allen Sperry- another Breathitt Co. legend..put up gaudy numbers in jackson..over 7,000 yards passing for career, including 4,600 in '99

Sizemore? Both of the Olingers passed up his career record..Durell Olinger still holds the single season record for hazard and Tyler holds most career passing yards and the most career yards (running and passing) Al holland (Perry Central) was even better than steve sizemore
A nice list of QB's!! All were really great for their teams!!
BTW, Haddix would get my vote!
1.Cole Draghn-Pulaski
2b.Holland Jr-PC
2C.Haddix-BC
4.Lewis-Clay Co
5.Sizemore-Hazard
6.Warren-SL
7.Moore-BC
8.Branham-Pikeville
9.Banks-Letcher CC
10.Willis-PBurg
i would say the same....haddix is by far the best