Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Five Football Programs in East Kentucky
It is a disgrace to all of high school football in the state of kentucky to put bell county in the top 5 anything, other than the top 5 schools with the weakest region. Bell county always has and always will play in the weakest region, and class in the state. Every time the classes get reworked, bell county always ends up in the easy one. I miss the good old days when belfry would hand Dudley his rearend, but unfortunately bell does not play them anymore, and I have hjeard that Dudley will not even play him in a panorama because he cannot win. Alcoa 42 Bell County 14!!!!! The best 5 dollars I have ever spent in my entire life.:Thumbs:
hateBC Wrote:It is a disgrace to all of high school football in the state of kentucky to put bell county in the top 5 anything, other than the top 5 schools with the weakest region. Bell county always has and always will play in the weakest region, and class in the state. Every time the classes get reworked, bell county always ends up in the easy one. I miss the good old days when belfry would hand Dudley his rearend, but unfortunately bell does not play them anymore, and I have hjeard that Dudley will not even play him in a panorama because he cannot win. Alcoa 42 Bell County 14!!!!! The best 5 dollars I have ever spent in my entire life.:Thumbs:

I know from the name that you are obviously not going to take joy-rides through Log Mountain. With that stated, Bell County is certainly a top 5 team in 4A, the mountains, the East, possibly the State, whatever.

Bell is certainly NOT in the weakest district and certainly NOT in the easiest REGION. Do you understand who is in that Region? Probably not.

The district has Rockcastle, Bell, Knox Central, McCreary County, Madison Southern. At one time Mills, Larkey and Hilton were all coaching in THIS district. Do you know how many State semi-finals apperances that Bell and Rockcastle have in this decade? Not to mention that many people view Knox Central as an up and coming team, and those same people believe that if players like Aaron Watts and Roark were on a better team that they could be potential All-State players?

I am not saying that it is the best district, but it is certainly a good one.

The defense rests:lmao:
It pains me to defend bell co. but what planet are you from. Over the last 20yrs bell has been one of the top 5 programs in the mtn.and top 10 in the state. bell has won 2 titles one in the old 3A and one in the new 4A plus they are a true contend year in and year out. Who in the mtn. have won a title outside of 1Aor2A. By the way Belfry has only beat bell once in 95. That fact pains me badly but I do live in the real world.
ashland, russell, belfry, breathitt, bell; in no particular order.
hateBC Wrote:It is a disgrace to all of high school football in the state of kentucky to put bell county in the top 5 anything, other than the top 5 schools with the weakest region. Bell county always has and always will play in the weakest region, and class in the state. Every time the classes get reworked, bell county always ends up in the easy one. I miss the good old days when belfry would hand Dudley his rearend, but unfortunately bell does not play them anymore, and I have hjeard that Dudley will not even play him in a panorama because he cannot win. Alcoa 42 Bell County 14!!!!! The best 5 dollars I have ever spent in my entire life.:Thumbs:
Fool u are probably a washed up x player who got beat down by a bell team .WHO is YOUR top five teams or are u smart enough to answer .I dont see how bell always gets the weakest class in the old system we had to play fort thomas and cov cath. IN the new we get boyle and let cath .SO u are saying they are weak teams .I hope your team plays them to make a judgement like that .I bet they dont .I also thank u for the 5 dollars u spent it helps our team get back and forth from games we like haters they spend more money at our games hope we schedual alcoa again i belive middlesboro will opt out so we can get more people like u to come and spend . belfry needs to worry about whitley .seems like u (hjeard) a lot.Idont belive that for a minute dudley is scared .If he was he would have never schedualed alcoa .:please:
belldad2011 Wrote:Fool u are probably a washed up x player who got beat down by a bell team .WHO is YOUR top five teams or are u smart enough to answer .I dont see how bell always gets the weakest class in the old system we had to play fort thomas and cov cath. IN the new we get boyle and let cath .SO u are saying they are weak teams .I hope your team plays them to make a judgement like that .I bet they dont .I also thank u for the 5 dollars u spent it helps our team get back and forth from games we like haters they spend more money at our games hope we schedual alcoa again i belive middlesboro will opt out so we can get more people like u to come and spend . belfry needs to worry about whitley .seems like u (hjeard) a lot.Idont belive that for a minute dudley is scared .If he was he would have never schedualed alcoa .:please:

why cant we all just get along? lol.
IN no order bell.belfry.breathit .corbin and prestonburg.