Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross Country times
What are some of the times being ran by your school for both girls and boys?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:What are some of the times being ran by your school for both girls and boys?

Highlands has a 6th grader run a 5K in 21.30 yesterday. Not a bad time for a 6th grader!
letcher central also has a 6th grader who runs a low 21. his first year running too.
wrestler_119 Wrote:letcher central also has a 6th grader who runs a low 21. his first year running too.

the 6th grader from Highlands who ran a 21.30 is a girl! Not bad for a girl is it!
nope not bad at all.
Russell's best runner tanner alexander ran 17:26 in the 5k.
Boyle Jr. Eric Evans PR is 17:11.
Last years regional tanner alexander ran a 17:07 in the 5k not sure if hes done any better than that this year or not.
Boyle's Girls XC has a 7th grader with a time of 21:35 just started running...she got tired of cheerleading.
bannedfrompreps Wrote:Boyle's Girls XC has a 7th grader with a time of 21:35 just started running...she got tired of cheerleading.

Great time for a new runner and being in 7th, Highlands has a 6th grader girl run under 21 three times this year. She placed 10th in the Lexington Inv. small school race this weekend.
It's not really fair to compare times until you get to the flat country (horse park). Back when Cordia was the top team in class a (1980's, early '90s) Stanley, Combs, Gayheart, etc. Those kids could run up the side of a mountain as fast as most kids ran in the flat. They tended to eat up the horse park course in November which as you know is only rolling hills and flat compared to the home course that they had to run during practice and home meets.
What has been the best time at LCC? I know 119, and DK has had some battles as far as times. What has been the best time for the girls?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
yeah me and dk were very competitive last year.

kelsey mullins is the fastest girl we have. Her best time this year was a 22:29 at lexington catholic.
How much longer before regionals?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

wrestler_119 Wrote:yeah me and dk were very competitive last year.

kelsey mullins is the fastest girl we have. Her best time this year was a 22:29 at lexington catholic.

know her best time is like a 21:30 i think at harlan
go cougars and good luck this weekend.
How many teams is going to be at this tournament?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:How much longer before regionals?
They start next Saturday.