•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 8th Grade Football Players in the State
BGPurples3 Wrote:There are many differences between us and bluegrass. Yall ran it 31 times and passed once. That wont work against BG. They have one of the toughest Rush D's in the state if not the best.... again why they havent let a team score on them all year (1st string team).

Corbin may have to break out their spread formation package with 4 WR this weekend, sounds like Bowling Green is going to be extremely difficult to run on. A tough task ahead for the young Hounds.
MR. Slate Wrote:If he has that size and type of speed he ought to be playing in the NFL right now.

No doubt!!!!!!
For Jackson Co. 5'10 270 DT #59 Khris Noble. One man wrecking crew. Given the nick name "The Beast" by his teammates cause of his non-stop motor. Had 78 tackles with 31 for a loss and 15 sacks. Was double teamed most of the time. He is also a 7th grader that played mostly 8th grade. Had a monster game against Corbin in the 7th grade playoff game
Not hearing anything about teams out of the OVC. Anyone know much about those teams? Ashland, Boyd Co., Greenup Co., East Carter, etc.
Rowan County has a great team of guys that make them awesome.
#70 is a beast
# 36 also a beast
# 14 great QB
#55 strong lineman
#62 fast and big
Just a few of the talent rowan county has.... can't wait to see them at the high school level..

Good Luck tonight Vikings you all are the best Confusedmallchee
:runtouchd:afc::afc:
Jordan Smith from Boyd Co. is pretty tough. He is a 6' 240lb lineman. Plays both sides of the ball but loves defense. Always putting pressure on the QB and makes life tough for the RB, not much gets up the middle. Very quick for his size. Look forward to watching him in high school. I think he could be a good player for Boyd Co. in the future.
Corbin doesnt really have any allstars. The whole team is just a good solid bunch of hard working kids. Watchout for these names though you'll hear them in the years to come:

Woolum RB-very quick and fast runner. Sees a hole before it opens.
Mills LB-This kid will knock your head off. Very fast also.
Henson OL/DL-Big quick lineman. Lookout when he hits the weight room.
Waddle QB-Tall lanky QB that can run and pass. His team just doesnt throw much because they run so good.
Gosser RB/LB-Fast and strong runner. He gets those tough yards.
Jackson WR/Safety-He just has a nose to make big plays.

Again, none of these kids are all stars but they are all real good and they also have a host of other kids that can play as well. Any kid on this team can be an Allstar any game!! GO HOUNDS!!
Doesn't Corbin have a big 6'4" 350 pounder?
Yes they do. He's a beast when he wants to be. He's such a good kid and sometimes he's afraid he might hurt someone. Cant wait to see him hit the weights and get meaner.
I have had the pleasure to watch a lot of the middle school teams in the eastern ky area for the past few years,and they are some of the best young players in this area as anywhere in the state.Indeed Belfry has several of the most talented i have had the pleasure to see#32 for belfry is a natural on both sides of the ball for sure ,he just needs to be settled down a little I am sure when he gets to Haywood's program he will. We all need to be proud of these young men and just enjoy watching as they will provide us with a lot of excitment for years to come.
does any body think that anyone from eminence middle deserves to be recognized??
I have watched the belfry middle school football team since it started a few years ago, and there are a few players i have seen that i can coment on. #75 for lcc is a man amoung boys, the qb at johnson county is a heck of a ball player, #3 at bms is very talented, #44 at shelby valley is going to be hard to handle. but #32 for belfry has to be the grittiest football player in the big sandy. i believe he played every spot on d this year. he is a crushing lead blocker and a north, south running back. i look forward to seeing him on friday nights
belfrys rb justin johnson is the best running back in the 8th grade he finished the season with 33 TD and 2815 rushing yards runs a 40 in 4.4.a true 8th grader. no holdback. since he been at belfry middle school he has 90 tds since 6th grade.and he will not be held back going on to the high school were his services are required.will put him up with any true 8th grader:flame:
mr bojangles 007 Wrote:belfrys rb justin johnson is the best running back in the 8th grade he finished the season with 33 TD and 2815 rushing yards runs a 40 in 4.4.a true 8th grader. no holdback. since he been at belfry middle school he has 90 tds since 6th grade.and he will not be held back going on to the high school were his services are required.will put him up with any true 8th grader:flame:

no way on that 40 time. Very unrealistic.
mr. Slate Wrote:no way on that 40 time. Very unrealistic.

nope no way i am with you slate.
Anyone who can post some pictures of the gentlemen from BMS that are the future for Belfry? I hope they have some size.
I heard letcher county had good players this year like qb 20,fb 11,rb 13,wr 8,de/ol 75.
My bad the fb is also wr and a lb the qb was a lb rb , the reciever was also cb
For lcc
OldHound Wrote:Corbin doesnt really have any allstars. The whole team is just a good solid bunch of hard working kids. Watchout for these names though you'll hear them in the years to come:

Woolum RB-very quick and fast runner. Sees a hole before it opens.
Mills LB-This kid will knock your head off. Very fast also.
Henson OL/DL-Big quick lineman. Lookout when he hits the weight room.
Waddle QB-Tall lanky QB that can run and pass. His team just doesnt throw much because they run so good.
Gosser RB/LB-Fast and strong runner. He gets those tough yards.
Jackson WR/Safety-He just has a nose to make big plays.

Again, none of these kids are all stars but they are all real good and they also have a host of other kids that can play as well. Any kid on this team can be an Allstar any game!! GO HOUNDS!!

Once these boys get into high school with the 7th grade state champs, they will be awesome to watch!! I have seen everyone just talk about every team in the state but they have failed to mentioned Corbin. Yes I agree BG had a great 8th grade team but nothing on the 7th grade, based on overall talent for both grades Corbin stand head and shoulders above anyone.:rockon:
i know this is a 8th grader fourm but what about charlie maggard who goes to jenkins. he is 6'2 230 A TRUE 7th grader
I started a thread about incoming 8th grade kids...Corbin has about 5 that can be talked about...Derrick Eubanks, Tanner Powers, Caleb Rollins, Jake Coppock and Dalton Anderson. Two of them are RB and the rest linemen. And this talk about TRUE 7th grade is crap, because Caleb Rollins is a True 7th grade and the boy has played with kids older then him all his life. The reason Corbin is so good is because these boys have been playing since they were in kindergaten with flag football and then 4 years of tackle football in rec. league, so the statement of being or not being a holdback is the biggest bunch of garabage I have heard. How many HS players have been held back when they were in elementary school but people didnt know about it because the school system didnt have a middle school program, and didnt play until they got into HS. And besides what would be more exciting as a parent and as a fan is to see any these boys in the state of KY get a scholarship to a D1 college or to any college for that matter, then to bicker about weather or not a kid is a TRUE 7th grader.
yea it does matter because you got some teams that all they have are hold backs and you know your good by compeating with them or do even better than that and your not a hold back. thats impressive to me.
big_man97 Wrote:yea it does matter because you got some teams that all they have are hold backs and you know your good by compeating with them or do even better than that and your not a hold back. thats impressive to me.

I think at a younger age holdbacks might matter but by the time they are jr's and sr's I really don't think it matters. Mine is a hold back but he won't be playing down in any sport. He would go up farther than he is if it was my choice.
coalminer92 Wrote:I have had the pleasure to watch a lot of the middle school teams in the eastern ky area for the past few years,and they are some of the best young players in this area as anywhere in the state.Indeed Belfry has several of the most talented i have had the pleasure to see#32 for belfry is a natural on both sides of the ball for sure ,he just needs to be settled down a little I am sure when he gets to Haywood's program he will. We all need to be proud of these young men and just enjoy watching as they will provide us with a lot of excitment for years to come.

I agree with you there coalminer92TongueirateSho
MADJACK75 Wrote:#32 tim may for the belfry 8th grade a top player on both sides of the ball, he is so good on d the coaches dont know where to put him, the only spot he hasnt been this year is corner, during the lcc game i thought there was 4 #32s on the field, he was everywhere. lcc o-line probably weighs well ovr 1000 lbs, he had the entire o-line frusrated, at fullback spot he runs north and south only, if you tackle him you soon learn there is a price to payed for doing it

He will fit the PIRATE offence perfect:redboxer:
redhound93 Wrote:I started a thread about incoming 8th grade kids...Corbin has about 5 that can be talked about...Derrick Eubanks, Tanner Powers, Caleb Rollins, Jake Coppock and Dalton Anderson. Two of them are RB and the rest linemen. And this talk about TRUE 7th grade is crap, because Caleb Rollins is a True 7th grade and the boy has played with kids older then him all his life. The reason Corbin is so good is because these boys have been playing since they were in kindergaten with flag football and then 4 years of tackle football in rec. league, so the statement of being or not being a holdback is the biggest bunch of garabage I have heard. How many HS players have been held back when they were in elementary school but people didnt know about it because the school system didnt have a middle school program, and didnt play until they got into HS. And besides what would be more exciting as a parent and as a fan is to see any these boys in the state of KY get a scholarship to a D1 college or to any college for that matter, then to bicker about weather or not a kid is a TRUE 7th grader.
As far as incoming 8th graders Jackson Co has a few top notch players as well. RB's DJ Stone and Dakota Tillery an DT Khris Noble and DE Aaron Raider. Also added an player that is going to turn some heads
redhound93 Wrote:I started a thread about incoming 8th grade kids...Corbin has about 5 that can be talked about...Derrick Eubanks, Tanner Powers, Caleb Rollins, Jake Coppock and Dalton Anderson. Two of them are RB and the rest linemen. And this talk about TRUE 7th grade is crap, because Caleb Rollins is a True 7th grade and the boy has played with kids older then him all his life. The reason Corbin is so good is because these boys have been playing since they were in kindergaten with flag football and then 4 years of tackle football in rec. league, so the statement of being or not being a holdback is the biggest bunch of garabage I have heard. How many HS players have been held back when they were in elementary school but people didnt know about it because the school system didnt have a middle school program, and didnt play until they got into HS. And besides what would be more exciting as a parent and as a fan is to see any these boys in the state of KY get a scholarship to a D1 college or to any college for that matter, then to bicker about weather or not a kid is a TRUE 7th grader.

New poster trying to figure out proper way to respond, but I have seen Corbin 7th grade team win the State Championship at Lexington Catholic this year and don't see any reason why they can't repeat as 8th graders. I have watched several good teams play this year and while I believe it will be harder to repeat I think they can do it.
what about adams middles qb Jarredd Jarrell, he has an arm and can scramble
It has to be the Anderson kid from Adams. Plays QB, DB and returns kicks. Great poise and heart. Very fast too.
curlycat Wrote:It has to be the Anderson kid from Adams. Plays QB, DB and returns kicks. Great poise and heart. Very fast too.

The Anderson kid is a freshman in high school so I dont think this thread includes him
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next