Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict UK's Football Schedule
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Even though i predict kentucky is going to beat UL. You guys make it seem like this is going to be an easy game, seriously its a rivalry game, how many times was UL predicted to kill kentucky and we won or made a heck of a game out of it, will be a great game to watch!

well the reason they act this way is because we beat them to death last year with no offense and this year we have a really nice offense.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Even though i predict kentucky is going to beat UL. You guys make it seem like this is going to be an easy game, seriously its a rivalry game, how many times was UL predicted to kill kentucky and we won or made a heck of a game out of it, will be a great game to watch!

There are a few major diffrences now WC23 while you make a very good and valid point for the past the present is much diffrent.

1) Kragthorpe is a horrid coach which is a fact he has succesfully ran the program in the ground in what two seasons.

2) Their offense is lack luster. last year they actually had something going but still had Brohm calling the shots. No more Brohm no more playmakers besides a taildback, in return Kentucky is tough against the run and secondary will be improved from week one. Louisvilles line gave little protection against a HORRIBLE Indiana State Team so whats that mean against an SEC defense the QB will more than likely be eating alot of turf.

3) years past including last year I could tell you alot about Louisville like who their playmakers are not so much anymore. Besides the tailback.

4) Louisville's defense struggled in the first game against a not so stought offense shouldnt change much against Kentucky considering Kragthorpe and company do not plan well for ANY games which has been proven.

5) Kentucky is much improved all around at every position besides D Line and they will have improved with a week to prepare for this one.

All of this is why I am basing a not so close game I mean I hope it is as I will be there but I just dont forsee it.
K -- Miami (W)
UK -- Louisville (W)
UK -- Florida (W)
UK -- Alabama (L)
UK @ South Carolina (L)
UK @ Auburn (W)
UK -- La. Monroe (W)
UK -- Miss. State (W)
UK -- EKU (W)
UK @ Vandy (W)
UK @ Georgia (L)
UK -- Tennessee (W)

9-3
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:There are a few major diffrences now WC23 while you make a very good and valid point for the past the present is much diffrent.

1) Kragthorpe is a horrid coach which is a fact he has succesfully ran the program in the ground in what two seasons.

2) Their offense is lack luster. last year they actually had something going but still had Brohm calling the shots. No more Brohm no more playmakers besides a taildback, in return Kentucky is tough against the run and secondary will be improved from week one. Louisvilles line gave little protection against a HORRIBLE Indiana State Team so whats that mean against an SEC defense the QB will more than likely be eating alot of turf.

3) years past including last year I could tell you alot about Louisville like who their playmakers are not so much anymore. Besides the tailback.

4) Louisville's defense struggled in the first game against a not so stought offense shouldnt change much against Kentucky considering Kragthorpe and company do not plan well for ANY games which has been proven.

5) Kentucky is much improved all around at every position besides D Line and they will have improved with a week to prepare for this one.

All of this is why I am basing a not so close game I mean I hope it is as I will be there but I just dont forsee it.

all of these are great points, but still its a rivalry game, remember the 3 point game in bastketball? they went to the sweet 16, we went to the nit, we are going to beat them, thats a view of a kentucky fan, but it will be a good hard hitting game, we didnt play a very good team either, we showed that in the second half,
Miami @ Cincinnati -W
Louisville -W
Florida -L
Alabama -L
South Carolina -W (close)
Auburn -L (close)
La. Monroe -W
Miss. State -W
EKU -W
Vandy -W
Georgia -L
Tennessee -L