Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME OF THE WEEK? (Week 3)
I was looking for a game to head out to this Friday (Eastern Kentucky), and I was wondering if I could get any suggestions??????:please:
A good game this Friday will be at the Dawg Pound in Louisa between the Sheldon Clark Cardinals and the Lawrence County Bulldogs. These two teams always go at it with everything, should be some really good hits, and highlights come from this one.
Breathitt vs. P-burg will be an excellent game. Plus they are having the honey festival over in Jackson so arrive early and eat big.
P'burg and Breathit or Bell @ Johnson Central.
Prestonsburg @ Breathitt Co.
Bell Co. @ JC
P-Burg vs Breathitt Co.
LC vs Sheldon Clark
A game that could be close is the Beechwood vs Highlands game. I know it's not in Eastern Kentucky, but it could be a good one.
Prestonsburg @ Breathitt Co.
Corbin vs. Danville at the Pigskin in Corbin. This is a Saturday evening game. 8:45 p.m. Boyle County plays at 6:45
Pupaw Wrote:Bell Co. @ JC
P-Burg vs Breathitt Co.
LC vs Sheldon Clark
A game that could be close is the Beechwood vs Highlands game. I know it's not in Eastern Kentucky, but it could be a good one.

Beechwood lost by 40+ to Dixie over the weekend I don't see them and HHS being close.
LCC vs Hazard!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
noone mentioning belfry vs ashland huh
The title is a little misleading. If you want a Game of the Week for EKU, why not included it in the tite?

As for all of Kentucky, a good game will be a matchup of 2 defending state champs between Highlands (5A) and Beechwood (1A). Highlands will most likely win it convincingly but it still should an interesting game to attend. Thats where I'll be...
Beechwood is having
The 2009 state champion Boyle County Rebels play Pikeville Saturday.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:The 2009 state champion Boyle County Rebels play Pikeville Saturday.

A little early to be declaring that, isn't it?
BaseballIsLife Wrote:A little early to be declaring that, isn't it?

He/she is still bitter over last year. It's a poke at Bell.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:The title is a little misleading. If you want a Game of the Week for EKU, why not included it in the tite?

As for all of Kentucky, a good game will be a matchup of 2 defending state champs between Highlands (5A) and Beechwood (1A). Highlands will most likely win it convincingly but it still should an interesting game to attend. Thats where I'll be...

I did not ask for all of Kentucky. I wanted EKY games. With the economy the way it is, I cannot afford to drive all over the state, when I can get just as much entertainment, if not more, here in the mountains. Second off, you were the only one to find the title any bit confusin. I do apologize though! Will not let it happen again!
Definitely Prestonsburg @ Breathitt Co.
lafayette at mercer
Simon Kenton vs Dixie Heights
easyM Wrote:He/she is still bitter over last year. It's a poke at Bell.

LOL You got me; it's a poke at just one Bell County fan. The BellCo09 dude. I was just jerking his chain. High School football is pretty low on my chain of priorities actually. I'm amazed that adults (I assume) can spend so much time arguing about something so meaningless as a high school football game and about whose team is better. Not to mention how angry some people get about it. I am a Boyle County fan and I do believe that they are unbeatable this year and will win the state title. That said, if they fail to do so; I won't miss a beat.

GO REBELS!:1:
Still alot of football to be played to be crowning a champion in any class.
LCC @ Hazard with Hazard's home winning streak on the line..Should be a fun one for sure@
lcgrad2002 Wrote:A good game this Friday will be at the Dawg Pound in Louisa between the Sheldon Clark Cardinals and the Lawrence County Bulldogs. These two teams always go at it with everything, should be some really good hits, and highlights come from this one.

This one will be close in the first quarter and then it will turn into a Sheldon Clark romp.
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:Corbin vs. Danville at the Pigskin in Corbin. This is a Saturday evening game. 8:45 p.m. Boyle County plays at 6:45

This normally would be but I feel Danville is down and Corbin will roll
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:The 2009 state champion Boyle County Rebels play Pikeville Saturday.

This may be the slaughter of the week.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:LOL You got me; it's a poke at just one Bell County fan. The BellCo09 dude. I was just jerking his chain. High School football is pretty low on my chain of priorities actually. I'm amazed that adults (I assume) can spend so much time arguing about something so meaningless as a high school football game and about whose team is better. Not to mention how angry some people get about it. I am a Boyle County fan and I do believe that they are unbeatable this year and will win the state title. That said, if they fail to do so; I won't miss a beat.

GO REBELS!:1:

Boyle has a very good team. We're all aware of that for sure. I think at this exact time of the season it's hard to judge who's the better teams. But nothing is wrong with believing in your team and expecting them to go all the way. I'm sure us Bell fans feel the same.
there is no way Sheldon Clark is going to come in here and romp the Bulldogs, not with the talent LC has this year. Ain't going to happen, they may win but it's going to be close.
P-burg @ Breathit interested in seeing how breathit will match up against a team the just beat a team like the belfry pirates!
This week attending a good game will be totally up to you! Some of the best matchups the mountains have to offer lock horns friday night. So if you need a good game to watch its a matter of choosing there Mr.Economy?:moon: