Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games from 8-29 thru 9-5
What is everyones schedule? Let's list scores also for the week.
Betsy Layne plays host to Letcher Central JV on 9-1 and Paintsville 9-3.
New Harlan hosts Bell Co. on Sept 3
Mama Bear Wrote:New Harlan hosts Bell Co. on Sept 3

I am very interest to hear how that one turns out.
Jackson County's seventh grade team beat Powell County 20-0 on the 29th.
Shelby Valley 3rd/4th and 5th/6th Play Phelps on 9-1-09
we play sept 3rd at Coal Grove OH 7th and 8th
Johnson County hosts Breathitt on monday, Leslie on Thursday and Greenup on Saturday.
Martin Co. goes to Magoffin on Tuesday.
Raceland 7th&8th plays Lawrence co. sept 1st.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Raceland 7th&8th plays Lawrence co. sept 1st.
Hope Lawrence doesnt touch the QB.
Johnson County 8th 46 Breathitt County 8.
Good start to the seaon.
JCMS vs. Breathitt
great game, great sportsmanship on both sides. Eagles ran the ball well, o-line looked good, defense looked good.
bigjim4packers Wrote:JCMS vs. Breathitt
great game, great sportsmanship on both sides. Eagles ran the ball well, o-line looked good, defense looked good.
:Thumbs:Good night for football. JCMS played an all around great game against a tough and physical team. Good way to start off the season. Keep it up Eagles!!! Time to get ready for Leslie County. Breathitt County, keep your heads up, it's still early in the season. Good to see a nice crowd out to support the team. Go Eagles!!!
Adams plays Allen at home tonight.
Summit View 7th plays Turkeyfoot 7th tonight at SVMS.
Hazard 7/8 beat Allen Central 43-0, Hazard 5/6 beat Allen Central 28-12, Hazard 3/4 beat Allen Central 22-0 last night.
Kosar Wrote:Hope Lawrence doesnt touch the QB.

Raceland 7th 22 lawrence 7th 6. And no they didn't touch the quarterback because we weren't playing a bunch of undisciplened animals coached by a raving lunatic on the sidelines.
Any score on the Adams vs Allen game? Did any other Floyd Middle Schools play last night? Scores?
Adams 38 Allen 14
Betsy Layne vs. Letcher JV cancelled (No refs)
when and where do johnson co. and letcher play
and belfry and jc???
Letcher and Johnson play on sept 17

and
Johnson plays Belfry on Sept 21
Here is a link to keep up with JCMS football, feel free to join our group.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=10...opic=11711
Summit View 7th beat Turkeyfoot 26-0.
svms 5th and 6th will take on belfry tommorow.

shelby valley 7th and 8th and east ridge will crack heads tuesday night around eight and they take on belfry thursday but that may be belfrys 7th.
Johnson County 8th 30 Leslie County 6
New Harlan -16 Bell Co- 8
Mama Bear Wrote:New Harlan -16 Bell Co- 8

Any details? Scores like that can be misleading depending on when each team scored. Is New Halan going to try to play in the middle school state playoffs?
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson County 8th 30 Leslie County 6

JCMS ran the ball well, plenty of speed on this team. Great play on both sides of the ball. Leslie played well, good sportsmanship. The biggest team i've ever seen. I thought JC was big till I seen leslie. Left us all wondering, what are you all feeding them in Leslie County. I guess what ever they want . Good luck LC on your season.
Estill County just lost to Conkwright, I believe the final was 36 to 38. Estill's seventh grade also lost in OT to Conkwright, not sure the score.
Betsy Layne 38
Paintsville 0