Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 62 Jenkins 0
wow i though this wouldof been closer then this
The Crowder Express rolls along...
Ouch
I think a couple of Jenkins players had to be transported to the hospital, hope they are ok....someone keep us posted on that!
Get'em Rebs!! Congrats on the win AC. How'd the Crowder boys do?
The outcome is not surprising but the score is definitely.
Their is two threads on the same topic, one needs to be closed.
****!!!

This is bigtime, Who were the posters who predicted an AC loss. AC will be a contender to winn their district. The Crowders are very unique and talented football players. They'd standout at any school in the state. Could you imagine if they played where they could be developed to their full potential.
JackFrost Wrote:Get'em Rebs!! Congrats on the win AC. How'd the Crowder boys do?
Logan hurt his shoulder the first play of the game, and sit out the rest...he should be fine...Hunter ran the ball like a bulldozer
Congrats Allen Central
Wow, what a pounding
No Surpise here! Congrats AC! I look for a big year for the Rebels. Im calling it again, this is the year they beat Pikeville!
Warriors23RJ Wrote:****!!!

This is bigtime, Who were the posters who predicted an AC loss. AC will be a contender to winn their district. The Crowders are very unique and talented football players. They'd standout at any school in the state. Could you imagine if they played where they could be developed to their full potential.

That could be said about ALOT of players to come from this area over the past 10 years. They are good, but nowhere near the likes of Barrett Rogers, Matt Slone, Doug Howard, Michael West, just to name a few.

Congrats AC on the big victory.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Congrats AC
Nice job for the Rebels. Hunter did a great job running the ball and picked up some good yardage and 2 TD's. Justin Jackson had about 3 TD's and some big yards. Travis Adkins and Mickie Parsons also had big minutes and big plays from the backfield. Wouldn't be surprised at all if AC had 4 different players all hit the 100 yards mark last night. Parsons made 2 interceptions last night. Sophomore's Sheldon Rice and Tyler Salyer had a big night on Defense. These boys have really stepped it up, I hope they keep working hard. This win was a total team effort from the Rebels. Congrats guys, work hard this week and stay focused.
Great game by the Rebels, a total team effort. AC domiated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The o line opened up huge holes for every back that touched the ball and the d line was in the backfield all night. Jackson and Hunter Crowder had over 100 by half time and did not played in the second half. I was really impressed with AC's second bunch, they played very hard and never missed a beat. Parsons and Adkins both ended the game with over 100 yards with parson coming away with 2 ints. Great Job Rebels. One week at a time, now lets go get Jackson Co.
MVP2 Wrote:No Surpise here! Congrats AC! I look for a big year for the Rebels. Im calling it again, this is the year they beat Pikeville!

Im going to agree with you MVP, I believe AC will take Pikeville as well!! :rockon:
Allen Central is a verry BIG and physical team that no one should overlook. Good game Rebles and good luck all season.
After Phelps crushed them it was no suprise the score was this bad.
All aboard, the Crowder train rolls again.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
gotcha2 Wrote:Nice job for the Rebels. Hunter did a great job running the ball and picked up some good yardage and 2 TD's. Justin Jackson had about 3 TD's and some big yards. Travis Adkins and Mickie Parsons also had big minutes and big plays from the backfield. Wouldn't be surprised at all if AC had 4 different players all hit the 100 yards mark last night. Parsons made 2 interceptions last night. Sophomore's Sheldon Rice and Tyler Salyer had a big night on Defense. These boys have really stepped it up, I hope they keep working hard. This win was a total team effort from the Rebels. Congrats guys, work hard this week and stay focused.

They did. Parsons, Adkins, Hunter C & Jackson.

Congrats Rebels.
Congrats Allen Central
BlueStripes Wrote:After Phelps crushed them it was no suprise the score was this bad.

speaking of phelps i look for allen centrals game against them to be a good one the hornets look good this year and they shouldnt be over looked either
gish_7 Wrote:I think a couple of Jenkins players had to be transported to the hospital, hope they are ok....someone keep us posted on that!

Any word on the persons transported from Friday's game? We heard 2 players, then we heard 1 player and 1 cheerleader. Either way, I hope all is well and wish them a speedy recovery.
Jenkins will improve over time with new coach larry maggard. Just keep the faith...
Congrats to AC's offense, they rushed for 605 yards on Friday and also saw 4 different players rush for over 100 yards each. Great job by the backfield and the O-line.
I am so proud of the rebels.. Now I am ready to come out of Jackson county with a big fat "W" also Smile GOOOO REBELS!!!
Its OK to celebrate but give it a break! AC is going to have a good year but this is not a big win. Jenkins is rebuilding from nothing and have alot of issues. AC fans are getting their heads in the clouds over pounding one of the weakest programs in the state. In no way am i bashing the Cav's but AC needs to focus on what is to come. All the Pikeville talk as well. What if you roll the Panthers then who is next. Look down the line and see whats in the post season.
i would like to see the outcome of ac and pikeville
Hilbily Wrote:Its OK to celebrate but give it a break! AC is going to have a good year but this is not a big win. Jenkins is rebuilding from nothing and have alot of issues. AC fans are getting their heads in the clouds over pounding one of the weakest programs in the state. In no way am i bashing the Cav's but AC needs to focus on what is to come. All the Pikeville talk as well. What if you roll the Panthers then who is next. Look down the line and see whats in the post season.

My sentiments exactly.