Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashlands Rashard Carter Kicked Off team
This was posted on the other site by one of the moderators. Anybody no anything about it?
Isn't he the star running back for Ashland?
^Yes.

Rumor is he's moving to Greenup County.
Yea they had problems with him last year and was kicked off the team last year and it seem the problems have followed him again this year..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
What position did he play
Very good running back. Tough as nails and fast. Bad attitude though. If this is true Ashland still won't miss a beat. Demartino and a few others can fill his spot and not drop off much.
Best thing that ever happened for Ashland. Huge distraction on the team. It is although a shame to see a kid with such talent to be so self centered that he can't be a team player. I know the coaching staff have bent over backwards to try and help this youngster but there are times when you just fail. Reminds me of a kid named Maurice.
Read on another site he wasn't kicked off the team but moved to Greenup County with his foster parents.
Hopefully he won't get sidelined in life & get on the right track!
charliez Wrote:Hopefully he won't get sidelined in life & get on the right track!
:Thumbs: Thats what it is all about.
Jarons Wrote:Isn't he the star running back for Ashland?

Nah, Just one of many! Plenty more in the stables!:Thumbs:
This topic is completely incorrect. Carter has not been kicked off the team. He is moving with his Foster parents to Greenup County.
I heard this last year yet it seemed like he played in every game so if he was kicked off then they let him back on....which to me really means he was suspended from practice but allowed to play....if this is true...that's a good talent lost, but Ashland seems to be loaded enough to fill his spot suffieciently
The issues may be a little more than "attitude" with this young man.

Lets just all take a step back.
Coach Hart said in the daily independent that Carter had a problem at his foster home that resulted in him being removed and placed in another home outside the Ashland District.
Jarons Wrote:Isn't he the star running back for Ashland?

GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Coach Hart said in the daily independent that Carter had a problem at his foster home that resulted in him being removed and placed in another home outside the Ashland District.

That is correct.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Coach Hart said in the daily independent that Carter had a problem at his foster home that resulted in him being removed and placed in another home outside the Ashland District.

Thanks for the info
BaseballIsLife Wrote:This topic is completely incorrect. Carter has not been kicked off the team. He is moving with his Foster parents to Greenup County.

You may be right and the Coach is wrong. I doubt it although.
He wasn't kicked off the team...someone needs to change the title to this thread.
why did he get kicked off?and after last night it dosent look like they need him anyway
Elm street Wrote:He wasn't kicked off the team...someone needs to change the title to this thread.

Maybe you could tell us why he did not play last night. I could be wrong about this but even if he moved to greenup he still could have stayed at Ashland and played football. So tell us all WHY????
Jeepman Wrote:Maybe you could tell us why he did not play last night. I could be wrong about this but even if he moved to greenup he still could have stayed at Ashland and played football. So tell us all WHY????

I think the ones involved decided to keep that in house! Where it belongs guess you'll all just have to wonder?
Close this threadSmile.............
who ever made this thread should be banned, no need to post invalid and harmful info about someone
Im tickled to death this happened. Why? Well ashland will be fine without him. Going to greenup will be great for him. I love Chuke's williams style of running the belly and Mike copley, their coach and a former bulldog and friend runs that offense. Well getting this kid will be a huge boost for them and that offense. A perfect fit. This kid knows all eyes are on him now and you watch him excel at greenup. Everybody wins in this story!!
hope he does well
i dont like the fact your posting things thast you know nothing about i was never kicked off the team at all this year or last i was benched for the first game cause of an altercation between my coach and me because i wanted to practice for camp after i possibly maybe tore something in my knee, and i was moved foster homes this year because of bad choices NEVER KICKED OFF OF THE TEAM OR OUT OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICT>>>>!!!!!!!!