Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry JV 32 -- Prestonsburg JV 16
Final... game played tonight @ CAM stadium...

I do want to say something that I usually keep to myself. I think the lady on P-burgs side who was doing the "whine" "whine" while one of Belfry's players was getting first aid for a cut and the blood cleaned off was VERY rude. It's adults like this who make it look bad for all those who really enjoy watching these kids. A couple of times P-burgs players were slow in getting up as well and you didn't hear anyone from Belfry making fun of them or wishing anything bad on them... MY goodness... they are children.....Seems to me the "lady" (I use that term lightly) needs to growup herself!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
i hear your son had a couple of tds tonight,very good,i think at one time it was 18-0 ?
Yep.... They played really well.... I do have some pictures that I can e-mail ya as soon as I get a chance... Of course, we had to change them out of their home (red) jersey's as P-burg wore theirs and we had to wear white... LOL... No numbers on these you just had to know the walk, strut, or mannerisms of the kids to know who was who!! HAHA...

phs1986 Wrote:Final... game played tonight @ CAM stadium...

I do want to say something that I usually keep to myself. I think the lady on P-burgs side who was doing the "whine" "whine" while one of Belfry's players was getting first aid for a cut and the blood cleaned off was VERY rude. It's adults like this who make it look bad for all those who really enjoy watching these kids. A couple of times P-burgs players were slow in getting up as well and you didn't hear anyone from Belfry making fun of them or wishing anything bad on them... MY goodness... they are children.....Seems to me the "lady" (I use that term lightly) needs to growup herself!

I just about bet I could email you a picture of the person you are referring to. If it's any consolation, most Prestonsburg fans don't care for her either.
phs1986 Wrote:Yep.... They played really well.... I do have some pictures that I can e-mail ya as soon as I get a chance... Of course, we had to change them out of their home (red) jersey's as P-burg wore theirs and we had to wear white... LOL... No numbers on these you just had to know the walk, strut, or mannerisms of the kids to know who was who!! HAHA...

We had to change to white from maroon in a VARSITY game because Pburg wore Red to a game @ Pikeville. It must be a confusing subject for them.
phs1986 Wrote:Yep.... They played really well.... I do have some pictures that I can e-mail ya as soon as I get a chance... Of course, we had to change them out of their home (red) jersey's as P-burg wore theirs and we had to wear white... LOL... No numbers on these you just had to know the walk, strut, or mannerisms of the kids to know who was who!! HAHA...

Prestonsburg only has one set of practice jerseys and their red, which the JV & freshman use for their games.

Panther Thunder Wrote:We had to change to white from maroon in a VARSITY game because Pburg wore Red to a game @ Pikeville. It must be a confusing subject for them.

Must have really messed with Pikeville's minds that night too.

Smile
Does she take photos?
Not the one I am talking about, but I know to whom you are referring too...
Sounds like a pretty good scrimmage. As for the imature fan i say let her wallow in her own self pity. Its likely she whines just the same at the first of the month when her welfare check is late! What kind of line did these young teams display? Is Belfry's backfield loaded with suprizes? Sounds like the game was fairly competitive. If the Blackcats work hard then when these young men are seniors we could see a real battle.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Must have really messed with Pikeville's minds that night too.

Smile

We will go with that. :biggrin:
I have some pictures and I'll put a few on later on tonight or tomorrow..... Belfry's JV really impressed me to be some freshmen and sophomores.... a LOT of talent in this young team.....

As far as practice jerseys... At Belfry freshmen wear white... it's a given... The varsity is given red jerseys without numbers but most boys choose to wear their previous year PCB jerseys. I'm assuming that Belfry was going to wear those jerseys but had to go back in the locker room and dig out "new" jerseys for the sophomores who have red ones... LOL....

As far as pictures of the "woman", believe it or not, my camera zoomed in good enough that I got a picture of her myself... HAHAHA... I wanted to make sure I knew who she was so when we come down that way to play, I'll know that I'm puttin the right woman in her place! You DO NOT do kids that way! I'm glad not all adults act so childish (myself included)......

Here is a few pix....

Panther Thunder Wrote:We had to change to white from maroon in a VARSITY game because Pburg wore Red to a game @ Pikeville. It must be a confusing subject for them.
Football was an awfully confusing subject for Pikeville that night.
blackcat_mc Wrote:Football was an awfully confusing subject for Pikeville that night.
:Thumbs:
phs1986 Wrote:Here is a few pix....

good pics,yea that is good job for soph and freshman mostly...