Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Jessamine
0%
Lincoln County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine @ Lincoln County Aug. 28
thoughts/predictions?

Death Vally Bowal @ Lincoln County 6:00 pm

Lincoln County
LC win. East continues to struggle.
LC by 17
Not really sure that I can say East struggled last week. Spencer county, although not usually a football powerhouse has a legitimate QB/RB combo. Both are threats to take it to the house on every play. I really think they will suprise some people this year.

East Jessamine rushed for 400 yards last Friday and FB Austin Hager had over 225 yards. So it's hard to say that they struggled. Not really sure what LC has coming back but I am going to take the Jags 38-21.
I'll take Lincoln County by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
EJJAGS Wrote:Not really sure that I can say East struggled last week. Spencer county, although not usually a football powerhouse has a legitimate QB/RB combo. Both are threats to take it to the house on every play. I really think they will suprise some people this year.

East Jessamine rushed for 400 yards last Friday and FB Austin Hager had over 225 yards. So it's hard to say that they struggled. Not really sure what LC has coming back but I am going to take the Jags 38-21.

Don't know anything about Lincoln County, but I will say that EJHS is not a push-over. Especially the FB #2. He ran all very well on Friday night.

Thanks for the compliments EJJAGS. We like "surprising" people!
Lincoln County
What does Lincoln County have coming back? Who are some of their players to watch? Any good places to eat before the game?