Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just read somewhere that Florida would win the SEC in Hoops?
This came from a forum that seems to hate UK. Do any of you agree with this?
The way they played in winning the Coaches vs Cancer tourney they very well could. Right now they're not ranked but come Monday I bet they will be.
Florida is playing exceptional well right now, but it's way too early in the season to say they're the best in the SEC.
yeah after watching them play in the 2k hoops classic....next to UK they have the best chance of winning....very young and talented team mostly sophmores and juniors and should be a force to be rekoned with in the SEC
when is uk playing monday and what channel
UK plays Monday at 9 on ESPN2.

I think Florida will win the SEC, and could be undefeated when they play UK in early Feburary.
Florida looked tough against Syracuse, and they can beat Kentucky....If UK doesnt develop a true player in the post, there is a good chance that they will take the SEC.
I would have to agree with FN. I feel as if Florida is one of the more legit teams in the SEC. Bama was highly ranked and we all seen how they stumbled right out of the gate against Memphis. With Florida not nationally ranked to start off the season, I feel as if Donovan knows he has nothing to lose with this group he has, and will throw anything and everything at the opponent. UK also has a good shot at winning the SEC title, but I'm not sold out on UK just yet. As someone mentioned, if UK don't start rebounding, then UK will make another early exit from the big show this year.
It's just to early to write anyone off or to give the conference to anyone. So many things will happen between now and March. And don't forget injuries.
Florida looks like a really good team as of now, and unless UK steps up alot then Florida will beat UK for sure and they have a good chance of winnin SEC
Florida does have a good, talented team and they will do well in the SEC this year. but i believe UK will win it out right.
It's too early to say that Florida is the best team in the SEC, but if they keep playing like they have been lately, they're definitely one of the top teams.
uk hands down they have the best guard play in the nation by far they can go 5 deep and not lose much at all
but they do need some more post play