Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
17.65%
Scott County
82.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Scott County Aug. 28
Predictions/Thoughts?
Scott County. i think there offense will be too much for Clay County to handle
Should be a learning expierence for Clay County. Hopefully the Tigers will be able to hang with Scott County.

Best of luck to both!
Scott County by 21.
Scott co will win big because they are a much better team then what Clay co
played friday night Lynn Camp this has to be one of the wrost teams that
lynn camp has in a long time .
Coach mckee is a great coach and his team is really disapplined the team he has is i would think weaker than last year but Mckee is good he can get what he wants out of his players...Go Cards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
SC by 4+ TD's
Blowout time
Clay plays in a tough 5A district, Whitley, Letcher Central, Harlan Central, win or lose this game will be a good experience in preparing the tiger for playing a powerful tradition rich opponent on the road. Coach Arnett comes to Clay County via Lakeland Florida. I say Scott County won't be able to show him anything he's not seen before talent wise. Your exactly right It could be a blowout for Scott, but nothing is written in stone thats why we play the games. Good Luck Scott county the Clay Kids are excited to face the best the state has to offer Friday night. See ya friday.
Correction Coach Arnett comes to Clay County from Lake Gibson Florida however he did coach at Lakeland a few years back its where he cut his teeth.

Link
http://www.lakelandfootball.com/
Doubtful Clay will be able to beat Scott. Probably will be outsized, but hopefully they will play well. Should be valuable experience for them in getting ready for district play.
Clay is better than what people think. They are even better than last year even though they lost their record breaking quarterback to graduation last year. They have one of the best running attacks Ive seen in a while. And the defence has greatly improved this year. So no matter what anyone thinks I know If they play to their ability they can play with scott and they can beat them.
Scott wins. Clay is improved b/c they now run the ball and play some defense but still come up short.
Clay has run the ball alot more than people think, the last two years anyway. They ran the option and veer alot the last two seasons during the games I watched. No one can really tell if they have improved or not because they have played Estill and Lynn Camp. A measuring stick will be Scott Co. They will be outmatched physically up front alot.
They have improved because they are healthy (lost 7 starters lst season) and have matured.
Anyway, look for Scott to pull away late and win by a semi comfortable margin.
Scott co. wing-t is awsome but the offencive line will be weaker than past lines, I believe they'll pass alot more than in the past to the back field is fine and there defence is going to good there secondary is going to great with speed and size.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Im sorry but I guess what I meant was they are a more traditional smash mouth running team this year. They have more talent this year at the running back position. They have players who can run it up the middle and carry defenders and also get outside and out run most defenders with ease. The quarterback may be the best athlete on the team. The defense is fast and they have size. I'm just saying Scott better not take them lightly, because Clay will make them pay.
go black and gold
Is the game played at Toyota Stadium?