Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
85.00%
Harlan
15.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Harlan Ind. Aug. 28
Predictions/Thoughts?
I don't know anything about Harlan
These two programs are on different levels. I don't have a clue why either coach would want to schedule this game.
Kentucky by a lot.
The Redhounds should have a field day running on Harlan. I'll take Corbin by four or five scores.

Good luck to both!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Kentucky by a lot.

Confusedhh:
Harlan has a pretty good RB, I cant think of his name.As said above these two schools are on two different levels. Corbin wins this one by 2-3 TDs.
Why in the world is Corbin playing Harlan City for? They will play them but want play Bell Co anymore. I guess this will be a easy W for them.

Corbin 62
Harlan 6

Watkins will have a field day on the little Harlan.
Corbin big...
Corbin Big!
With Corbin's district schedule being as weak as it is I would think the Redhound coaching staff would want to schedule very competitive non district games. I also can't understand what Donahue is thinking scheduling an opponent that his team cannot compete with. However, I have been wrong before.
I think you guys are selling Harlan short. While I do think Corbin comes away with a win I do not think it will be a blow out. Corbin does not discount anyone. Harlan Dragons will make it a game.
BigRed, if you are correct and HHS makes a game of it then the Hounds are not as good as I think you are.
Corbin by ALOT
rojas Wrote:BigRed, if you are correct and HHS makes a game of it then the Hounds are not as good as I think you are.

I'm afraid they may not be that good this year. Corbin has a lot of question marks that must be answered to be considered a contender this year.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Why in the world is Corbin playing Harlan City for? They will play them but want play Bell Co anymore. I guess this will be a easy W for them.

Corbin 62
Harlan 6

Watkins will have a field day on the little Harlan.

Not sure why these two are playing. I would rather see Corbin play Bell County or Whitley County, I think the coaches personalty conflicts keep them from playing Bell and not sure why Whitley is not on the schedule.:argue:
I think it will end with Corbin winning this one 35-12. And the Green Dragons will be banged up pretty bad afterwards.
Corbin by 5 tds
Harlan ended their season with a loss although they did upset Allen Central in the 1st round of the Class A playoffs. Before I can make a prediction I'm just curious of what players they(Harlan) lost from last years team??

I'm still saying Corbin by about 20pts or 3TDs.
Corbin should win fairly easy. 42-6
Corbin Easy
Corbin
One interesting note. The alltime series between Corbin and Harlan is tied 11-11-3.
Corbin rolls
Corbin Big!
This Harlan team is BIG and very physical, however I dont think they can match up with corbin's speed and athleticism. And as BIGREDDAWG said corbin has some BIG question marks on this team right now. The offenisve line, Quarterback, and some players letting nagging injuries keep them off the field. I think corbin wins by 2-3 TD's but the game will be much closer than what most think or the final score will reflect.
Saw Corbin at the scrimmage against Harlan Co. One of the smallest Corbin teams I've seen. Looked like Watkins and Manns was the biggest players on the team, and a very small line.