Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Football
Real Badman Wrote:And a toss-up aganist East Ridge.

I disagree, I don't see it as a tossup. SV beat ER by 46 last year, and the Wildcats return enough people from that team that they should still be a solid favorite to win again this year on their home field.

central fan Wrote:i say valley will win by 30 plus points, depending on how big of a heart norman has if he wants to it will be in the 60s he may pull a saunders and put up 79.

But not by that much. I disagree once again, SV doesn't have enough depth to embarrass ER like they did in the PCB. They should definitely win, but I see a margin of around 2 touchdowns instead.

warriors#55 Wrote:er 40
sv 6

Now that's just silly. :ChairHit:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real Badman Wrote:1)East Ridge didnt go 0-10
2)I never said East Ridge would beat Valley
3)East Ridge does have the same amout of talent as SV. Why? If we all had access too the fime from the PCB last year you could tell who would win Indv. positions between the two schools. Would East Ridge win every position battle? No! Will Shelby Valley? No!
4)I may not know "blue60" and he may be a knowledable man, but so am I, (and so are the ER coaches) I know my football.

Im not going to explain myself anymore too you "valley fans" I think I did enough civil reasoning to explain myself. But FYI theres absloutly no way Terry Morgan will let anyone put 60 on him.

BUT you did say between Valley and ER would be a toss up, And You dont know if we are "valley fans" considering one guys name is CENTRAL fan, and most central people dont like Valley people, But anyways about topic, How do you get it would be a toss up?, when was the last time ER has beat Valley, and we all know last year was ER's most talented team, and they lost their best player (Tommy Bingham) and on the other hand, this Shall be Valleys best year, so how do you figure it should be a toss up? explain please.
3Altor5 Wrote:BUT you did say between Valley and ER would be a toss up, And You dont know if we are "valley fans" considering one guys name is CENTRAL fan, and most central people dont like Valley people, But anyways about topic, How do you get it would be a toss up?, when was the last time ER has beat Valley, and we all know last year was ER's most talented team, and they lost their best player (Tommy Bingham) and on the other hand, this Shall be Valleys best year, so how do you figure it should be a toss up? explain please.
Yes I said I though ER and SV would be a toss up. I still think that. East Ridge has never beaten Valley, they havnt beaten alot of teams. Keep in mind this is only there 8th season. Last season may have been the "most talented team" in some peoples minds but that team wasnt strong as this one was. They didnt have enough time too get in the weight room before Allen was hired at ER. Like I said in a pevious thread Allen is in his 2nd season. Not his first. in the past 2 seasons East Ridge has been blowen out by Valley...FACT! East Ridge also had 2 first year coaches..(B.Branham;B.Allen) FACT! I just see this game as it would be more competive. I never said ER would win just that I think Valley will overlook ER and have a tougher gamethen expected(I.E. a tossup)
Real Badman Wrote:1)East Ridge didnt go 0-10
2)I never said East Ridge would beat Valley
3)East Ridge does have the same amout of talent as SV. Why? If we all had access too the fime from the PCB last year you could tell who would win Indv. positions between the two schools. Would East Ridge win every position battle? No! Will Shelby Valley? No!
4)I may not know "blue60" and he may be a knowledable man, but so am I, (and so are the ER coaches) I know my football.

Im not going to explain myself anymore too you "valley fans" I think I did enough civil reasoning to explain myself. But FYI theres absloutly no way Terry Morgan will let anyone put 60 on him.

Im truly sorry Bobby Branhams team won 1 game and if im not mistaken that was taken away because they had a 20 year old player.
This is not about last years pcb witch valley won by how many?
I also know my football (as well as the Shelby Valley coaches).
Well they may just score 50.
I think valley will put up as much as the want to on the scoreboard, but i think they are classy so they wont run the score up Haha Smile, but you never know, we will just have to see.
im with flavor flav
I continue to hear how good this team is going to be. Saunders felt like this would be the wildcats year that they go undefeated. Here is what I do not understand. They said that they beat Boyd county but I talk to someone from there and they said that the score was 13-0 when boyd county decided to pull their starters and put their JV in. Then SV scored twice putting it 13-14. Then SV put their JV in and got a safety. This team is going to struggle if they are not going to spread it out and throw the ball some. They have the same oline but two kids. Only time will tell.
That could be the dumbest thing ive ever heard. shelby valley has NEVER been a passing team. Always been a running team. They could possibly have the best backfield in 2a. WHy would you pass when you had that kind of talent in the backfield? Smile
Faith Wrote:I continue to hear how good this team is going to be. Saunders felt like this would be the wildcats year that they go undefeated. Here is what I do not understand. They said that they beat Boyd county but I talk to someone from there and they said that the score was 13-0 when boyd county decided to pull their starters and put their JV in. Then SV scored twice putting it 13-14. Then SV put their JV in and got a safety. This team is going to struggle if they are not going to spread it out and throw the ball some. They have the same oline but two kids. Only time will tell.

I have heard the same thing from a RELIABLE source.

Valley HAD the chance to have a amazing season till saunders left, now maybe 6-7 wins, they WILL not beat P-Burg and if they get a big head about themselfs they will lose alot more then expected.

Saying valley might have the best backfield in 2A is just saying WAY to much, anyway im a valley fan but dont get a big head about yourselfs this year.
Valley needs to take it one game at a time .
Guys, why pull me back into this. I am enjoying retirement from football. To set the record straigh central fan. We won two games and we turned in that we were playing an inelgible player not for his age. He lacked 1/2 credit that he was supposed to have been taking a correspondence course to make up the 1/2 credit. Coaches are paid to coach their team and make young men better men, it is the job of the administration and the AD to take the elgibility by the reins. When we realized it, this young man never played another down and we contacted KHSAA and self-reported. Yes, the two games were taken, had I known, we would have not played this young man and still probably won these two game!
central fan Wrote:Im truly sorry Bobby Branhams team won 1 game and if im not mistaken that was taken away because they had a 20 year old player.
This is not about last years pcb witch valley won by how many?
I also know my football (as well as the Shelby Valley coaches).
Well they may just score 50.