Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta Braves
Listen this is my favorite team, but I feel Bobby Cox has rode this as long as he can. They are playing better now, but if they don't make the playoffs, then should he get the boot?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The Braves lack of success has nothing to do with Cox and more to do with Liberty media not wanting to spend the money necessary to compete, add to that the questionable trades they have made with Wren as GM.
Getting rid of Bobby Cox is a terrible idea IMO. Its like Penn State getting rid of Joe Paterno, not gonna happen unless he decides to step down.

Braves have one of the best bullpens in the league. Their bats is the only thing that has killed them in games this season. They just weren't good enough to score the needed amount of runs to knock of their opponents. As of now, I do believe the Braves have a very good batting lineup with the additions of Church, McClouth, and LaRoche. As long as the pitching stays solid the Braves will be able to keep up with the division leading Phillies. Although its unlikely the Braves will win the division with the Phillies recent transactions, the wild card is possible but certainly will not come easy.

GO BRAVES!
:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Braves have one of the best bullpens in the league. Their bats is the only thing that has killed them in games this season. They just weren't good enough to score the needed amount of runs to knock of their opponents. As of now, I do believe the Braves have a very good batting lineup with the additions of Church, McClouth, and LaRoche. As long as the pitching stays solid the Braves will be able to keep up with the division leading Phillies. Although its unlikely the Braves will win the division with the Phillies recent transactions, the wild card is possible but certainly will not come easy.

GO BRAVES!
Listen the Braves are my favorite team, but how much longer of no success "If they don't finish strong this year", will it go on. Joe P at Penn St had a couple of bad years, but they have had major success. I am just tired of the Braves loosing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

look at all the years they won,you cant win them all, if u could i wish belfry would win state every year.lol
This is the worst offensive group that Bobby Cox has ever coached. When is the last time that the Braves have been out of the Leagues top ten in offense???
I think 2001 stardust, but someone needs to check on that for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Braves are 6.5 games in the NL East and 4 games back in the NL Wild Card Race.

Braves beat the Mets tonight 15-2, tonight.