Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Doug Howard of Belfry
I am hearing that Ohio University has contacted Doug......Right now it appears that Western Ky & West Virginia is on his list. Man i so wish it could be UK. I'd love to see Dougie in Blue & White !!!
I was wondering..Why georgetown college wasn't looking at Doug...It seems that the school would be a good fit for him..Much better than pikeville College anyway...He's a good athlete and he works his tail off, but he was a man amoungst boys in 2A, I'm not so sure he is D1 material though, because his advantages in high school that being speed and strength is not going to be remotely the same as it will be in college. I have seen a lot of high school players max out there abilities in high school. Jones on the otherhand was recruited based on his future, I think david has a lot of room to grow as an athlete..he definitely wasn't recruited for his coverage ability, because he didn't have to use it much playing predominant running teams and his coordination and athletic ability isn't quite developed, but the potential is there, that's why he's D1!
But he's in for a rude awakening playing in the SEC, athletes from georgia and florida are a much different breed of athletes compared to Kentucky athletes
he is going to usc starting next week where he will take over th HB postion