Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Footage of John Wall @ NC Pro AM

He was stroking in this 1 and he had a couple sick dunks also.

Peolpe say he is not that great of a shooter but looks like he has a very nice shot, he will surprise some ppl with his shot.

I love it.
He looked very good there as well.

Wish I knew some of the other players that where participating in that Pro-Am.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He looked very good there as well.

BCA - how do you insert a you-tube link?
Stardust Wrote:BCA - how do you insert a you-tube link?

The old way we use to do it was using the "Go Advanced" and click on the YouTube logo to the right of the bold, italicize, and underlined buttons. A box will pop up and you'll just add the title of the video. Then the tags will pop up where you'd type your comment for a post. Copy/Paste the link between the ][ tags.

I know former UNC guard Raymond Felton was there and apparently Wall was eating him alive. The Plumlee kid also was playing (the Duke recruit).
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The old way we use to do it was using the "Go Advanced" and click on the YouTube logo to the right of the bold, italicize, and underlined buttons. A box will pop up and you'll just add the title of the video. Then the tags will pop up where you'd type your comment for a post. Copy/Paste the link between the ][ tags.

Got'cha

thank you

http://www.ncproam.com/rosters09.html

Right there is the rosters for all the teams but Wall is not listed bc he didnt play but like 2 games with that team but they are some real good players in it.
Kyle Singler
Marvin Williams
Sean May
Flip Murray
Jerry Stackhouse
Seth Curry
Taron Downey
Raymond Felton
...let alone recuits like Plumlee, Kelly, Leslie, etc

Pretty good competition.

Ok... the kid is just sick. End of story.

What amazes me the most is he has that rare extra gear of speed that we have only seen recently from Ty Lawson.... yet Wall is 6'4!!!!!!!!!! It's not even fair.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:

What amazes me the most is he has that rare extra gear of speed that we have only seen recently from Ty Lawson.... yet Wall is 6'4!!!!!!!!!! It's not even fair.

UNREAL!

Cannot wait for the season to begin.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:

He's doing that against some TOP competition, can't wait to see what he does to some scrub teams next season.
This kid is amazing
PC_You_Know Wrote:He's doing that against some TOP competition, can't wait to see what he does to some scrub teams next season.

You meant to say Louisville, right???:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:You meant to say Louisville, right???:biggrin:

Glad someone knew what I was talking about.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Glad someone knew what I was talking about.

:Thumbs:
PC_You_Know Wrote:He's doing that against some TOP competition, can't wait to see what he does to some scrub teams next season.

Your duke emblem thing just makes me hate you, :redboxer:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your duke emblem thing just makes me hate you, :redboxer:

Hate me all you want, I'm a CATS fan too, i didn't always live here, I lived in Ohio for 10 years, but living here I have to support the home team too. My college teams are Duke, Miami, and Kentucky.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Hate me all you want, I'm a CATS fan too, i didn't always live here, I lived in Ohio for 10 years, but living here I have to support the home team too. My college teams are Duke, Miami, and Kentucky.

Being raised a kentucky fan and a duke hater after events(lol), its just blasphemy to be a duke fan in my house
PC_You_Know Wrote:Hate me all you want, I'm a CATS fan too, i didn't always live here, I lived in Ohio for 10 years, but living here I have to support the home team too. My college teams are Duke, Miami, and Kentucky.

Being from Ohio is my reason for hating you......:biggrin: JK