Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jodie Meeks to Sign Autographs at Pikeville WalMart
Jodie Meeks will be at the Pikeville WalMart on Saturday, August 15th from 11am-1pm signing autographs. Just thought I would pass this along. Didn't see it posted anywhere.
TY so much im def going to be there, ima camp out at a 24-7 walmart Smile
This is very unexpected news. But, great news!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I heard that jodie was at hoptown today to signed autograph at Car Lot... They made it sound like if u had personal stuff for jodie he would signed it free of charge but he charged 10 bucks for personal stuff .... They had Basketballs and sold them for 50 then a smaller ball for 30... They had Prints for sale for 20 a peice or u could buy all 5 of them for 60 bucks and he would signed all of them......... Said Jodie would be at the Kentucky State Fair one of the days...
At Brown's Ford you had to buy something to get his autograph.
TheRealVille Wrote:At Brown's Ford you had to buy something to get his autograph.

I love jodie meeks but im not giving him 20 bucks for his signature, Sad maybe im just cheap, but i have to pay my insurance!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I love jodie meeks but im not giving him 20 bucks for his signature, Sad maybe im just cheap, but i have to pay my insurance!!
I like him, but I wouldn't give any money for his autograph.
TheRealVille Wrote:I like him, but I wouldn't give any money for his autograph.

Wow we agree on something!:rockon:
How was the turn out for this?
thetribe Wrote:How was the turn out for this?

That's what I was going to ask.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL