Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Bengals Training Camp
Has anyone been this year?

I went last Saturday evening and got a whole bunch of autographs. I got Chad Ocho Cinco, Kevin Huber, Shayne Graham, Kenny Watson, Bobbie Williams, Keith Rivers, Dan Coats, Rico Murray, and Jim Maxwell. I think I did pretty good. lol
Jshort5 Wrote:Has anyone been this year?

I went last Saturday evening and got a whole bunch of autographs. I got Chad Ocho Cinco, Kevin Huber, Shayne Graham, Kenny Watson, Bobbie Williams, Keith Rivers, Dan Coats, Rico Murray, and Jim Maxwell. I think I did pretty good. lol

Why Not Just tell Us Whos Auto You Didnt Get Smile
If you got Ocho Cinco at TC, consider yourself very lucky.
The Blue Blur Wrote:If you got Ocho Cinco at TC, consider yourself very lucky.

He came out tonight in his Gold Shoes after practice and did the Salsa for the fans
The Blue Blur Wrote:If you got Ocho Cinco at TC, consider yourself very lucky.

I do. lol

The lady standing beside of me was family friends with him and she got him to come over there!
Stardust Wrote:He came out tonight in his Gold Shoes after practice and did the Salsa for the fans

The Salsa Lol?
Stardust Wrote:He came out tonight in his Gold Shoes after practice and did the Salsa for the fans

He's a crowd pleaser and an entertainer no doubt. Coming out to associate with fans is one thing to sign autographs is another. I'm an auto collector and trust me, guys have struggled to get him at TC.
Wildcat23 we PACKERfans are suppose to snub these other NFL threads.lol
Unless we take advantage of their post to say GO PACKERS
Thank you, Thank you very much.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Wildcat23 we PACKERfans are suppose to snub these other NFL threads.lol

Oh, thanks for the heads up,

GO PACKERS
Jshort5 Wrote:Has anyone been this year?

Those three auto's are going to be worth millions someday... :biggrin:

Just messing with ya, jshort. Actually that's really cool that you got all those guys to sign. Getting Ocho Cinco is a big coup, and if Keith Rivers develops into a stud LB like he should, that one will look really good too.

But I still have no idea who Rico Murray is... :confused:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Those three auto's are going to be worth millions someday... :biggrin:

Just messing with ya, jshort. Actually that's really cool that you got all those guys to sign. Getting Ocho Cinco is a big coup, and if Keith Rivers develops into a stud LB like he should, that one will look really good too.

But I still have no idea who Rico Murray is... :confused:

Rico Murray is a Rookie Free Agent. lol

But he really looked good in scrimmages...had like 2 INT's, 1 pick 6.
I went down Friday, got a bunch of autographs and talked to a few players for a while (Peko, Lynch, Shayne, Rucker, Jordan Palmer).

I got a few autographs, but this group of kids was behind me, so I was mostly just drawing the players over and asking them to sign for the kids.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
bigjim4packers Wrote:Wildcat23 we PACKERfans are suppose to snub these other NFL threads.lol

Packers still have a football team? I thought they retired.....:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Packers still have a football team? I thought they retired.....:biggrin:
:Clap::thatsfunn its like a 20 year old car a CLASSIC!!!
I know the cheerleading sqaud picked up a Letcher central graduate by the name of Sarah Gilliam! Now thats the best news coming out of Cincinatti.....
Hilbily Wrote:I know the cheerleading sqaud picked up a Letcher central graduate by the name of Sarah Gilliam! Now thats the best news coming out of Cincinatti.....

lol:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Packers still have a football team? I thought they retired.....:biggrin:

Sorry, SD this was the only NFL team thread I could invade and spread a little Packer love. I'm sure there will be better NFL teams in future post so I will leave you all alone then .lol
GO PACKERS!!!!!