Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Numbers ???????
How many kids is everyone having for practice the first week ????

Adams (we have around 33-35 right now A-team)
Campbell County 85
Johnson County Middle School 40 maybe 50.
My neighbor has a boy that plays for Summit View. He says the only have about 40 kids or so.
33-35 is a really good turnout for Adams. You may pick up some more once school starts.
40 for JCMS seems low for a school that size. Is the 40 just 8th graders or 7th and 8th total?
Raceland will have about 60 between the 7th and 8th grades.
hawg laig Wrote:33-35 is a really good turnout for Adams. You may pick up some more once school starts.
40 for JCMS seems low for a school that size. Is the 40 just 8th graders or 7th and 8th total?
Only around 12 to 15 were 7th. There will be more once school starts back on the 5th. Go JCMS Eagles!!!!
Russell will have around 90 6th, 7th and 8th combined.
I heard Greenup Co. had over 50 7th & 8th graders at the first practice last night.
Betsy Layne (30 players)
Kosar Wrote:I heard Greenup Co. had over 50 7th & 8th graders at the first practice last night.

Thats good. Hopefully for Greenup the coaches have a plan in place to make sure those numbers translate into the varsity level. If they can do that GC will be rolling.
How many did LCC middle have?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Those are good numbers for Betsy Layne.
Numbers not so good at LCC Middle this year. Only about 20 legit varsity players and 24 JV players. Too many 8th graders are out that have never played football before. They should be alright but there are going to be a lot of kids that have to go on both O and D and special teams on that varsity team and that's never a good situation. They do have an army of 5th and 6th graders though.
i think belfry 8th has around 30 out
give them time. Coach Howard will work them into shape. He has some good help there this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]