Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Vick Reinstated
Yes and he will!!!
I also forgot to mention the most recent crime! He tested positive for Marijuana while on parole. Now thats a guy who sounds remorseful. Hey im in a whole lot of trouble!!! I know i wil just get smoked out and violate parole because i am a team leader.
Hilbily Wrote:I also forgot to mention the most recent crime! He tested positive for Marijuana while on parole. Now thats a guy who sounds remorseful. Hey im in a whole lot of trouble!!! I know i wil just get smoked out and violate parole because i am a team leader.

Did you research this? Because you know you are getting blasted on here if this is only a "rumor" :biggrin:
Yes i researched it in Wikipedia. Wikipedia only shows fact! I am done with the topic and its been fun. I think this one is burning out. Now we wait and see if anybody does pick him up and if so good luck to him!
Hilbily Wrote:Yes i researched it in Wikipedia. Wikipedia only shows fact! I am done with the topic and its been fun. I think this one is burning out. Now we wait and see if anybody does pick him up and if so good luck to him!

First off Wikipedia isn't always Factual evidence. They are a .com that will post anything that has been in the news whether it turns out to be fact or not. Secondly for your question "Should he be allowed to play" IMO yes i think he should be allowed to play. Would i think its a great injustice to ban him after all the legal troubles that he has been through or tied to, no. But, if Pac-Man Jones still doesn't have a lifetime ban, i dont see how Vick can be the one to start the precedent with. He did his prison time for dogfighting crime, and he will serve some type of a suspension. However with all the other crimes he can only be tied to them, with exception of drug test. I just think his chance to earn money by a career in football should be taken away because he was in prison. Marvin Harrison didn't recieve any discipline action after a gun that he owned was used to gun down another man. IMO I dont care if Goodell starts laying down the law with some of these players, he should just be consistent when he does it.
Good take!!