Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs Duke?
Does anyone see this happening in the near future? I know Coach Cal is up for it but will Coach K? And if this happens where will this game take palce? dUKe will not come to Rupp and UK will not go to Cameron. So where would this game take place. And the more important question will it?
I don't see this being a contracted game.
I don't see it happening but of course I would really love if it did.
If they played this year it would be exciting, Duke will have a lot of athleticism this year and is going to push the ball a lot.
thetribe Wrote:I don't see it happening but of course I would really love if it did.

I second that. If played, this would be a great game!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
PC_You_Know Wrote:If they played this year it would be exciting, Duke will have a lot of athleticism this year and is going to push the ball a lot.

WHAT? They have NO backcourt to push the ball. They were recruiting Wall and Bledsoe at the end of the signing period because their biggest need is a ballhandler. They didn't know if Nolan Smith or Greg Paulus should play point last year.
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:WHAT? They have NO backcourt to push the ball. They were recruiting Wall and Bledsoe at the end of the signing period because their biggest need is a ballhandler. They didn't know if Nolan Smith or Greg Paulus should play point last year.

Scheyer, Nolan Smith, and one of their recruits who re-classed will be eligible.
I can see this taking place, maybe not this year but give Coach Cal time and he will be playing the best of the best. When it does happen, I can see the game being in Memphis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
PC_You_Know Wrote:Scheyer, Nolan Smith, and one of their recruits who re-classed will be eligible.

Elliot Williams transferring hurt the Dukies' backcourt.
Probably not this year but maybe sometime in the future. I would love to see this game happen.
I am vengefull. And in our lifetimes Duke will never contend with UK again, no matter where the game is played.
I don't think they would schedule each other any time soon. Both teams are in pretty tough conferences (SEC is traditionally strong and ACC is known to be one of the toughest conferences next year).
Would love to see it, not like, loooooove.
WE COULD BEAT THEM A HUNDRED TIMES AND IT STILL WOULDN'T ERASE THAT STUPID SHOT OUT OF MY HEAD.
I know, I know, let it go Bigjim, let it go.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Would love to see it, not like, loooooove.
WE COULD BEAT THEM A HUNDRED TIMES AND IT STILL WOULDN'T ERASE THAT STUPID SHOT OUT OF MY HEAD.

No UK fan will ever let it go :HitWall:
All we have to do is have a couple ACC teams on the old schedule and we are an instant NCAA bid and we don't even have to beat them. It works for Clemson and Boston College. Everyone knows the NCAA Gods love the ACC.
bigjim4packers Wrote:All we have to do is have a couple ACC teams on the old schedule and we are an instant NCAA bid and we don't even have to beat them. It works for Clemson and Boston College.

Good post
What shot?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SHOT.

Gotcha. Yeah. :devilflamLaettner:devilflam.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bigjim4packers Wrote:All we have to do is have a couple ACC teams on the old schedule and we are an instant NCAA bid and we don't even have to beat them. It works for Clemson and Boston College. Everyone knows the NCAA Gods love the ACC.

I agree
Although that shot was devastating, It did signify that UK was back.:Thumbs:
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:Although that shot was devastating, It did signify that UK was back.:Thumbs:

:rockon:
It was amazing and devastating all at once. I relive it atleast 3-4 times a year.
bigjim4packers Wrote::rockon:

Pretty much, UK outplayed Duke that day. UK had more field goals, more threes, more assists, more steals and less turnovers. But UK had the misfortune of going 18 of 25 from the foul line while Duke went 28 of 34. The Cats were whistled that day for 30 personal fouls while the Dukies were blown for only 23. So while that shot made me nearly puke, at least I know in my heart (and have the stats to back it up) that UK outplayed Duke that day.

cat scratch fever Wrote:pretty much, uk outplayed duke that day. Uk had more field goals, more threes, more assists, more steals and less turnovers. But uk had the misfortune of going 18 of 25 from the foul line while duke went 28 of 34. The cats were whistled that day for 30 personal fouls while the dukies were blown for only 23. So while that shot made me nearly puke, at least i know in my heart (and have the stats to back it up) that uk outplayed duke that day.

i love you
Glad I could help, lol.

:lmao: