Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All A Classic
Who's gonna win it?
I heard Pikeville wasn't playing in it this year...is that true? I am glad to see the Pikeville girls have some success this year. I admit I don't follow girls basketball that much but it seems to me that this is the best team the lady panthers have had in a long time.
Actaully they are in it...Them and Betsy Layne should be 2 of the front runners
Betsy Layne!
I think Betsy Layne then Pikeville
Paintsville will be the suprise team in it, I think
I agree Basketballer.. Paintsville could be a surprise team
BL will win
"BrickHouse" Wrote:BL will win

Its working now!! Im glad! Banane29.:
"BrickHouse" Wrote:BL will win
Yay, your account is working
Yeah, I know...makes me happy! thanks!
GO PIKEVILLE AND COACH HALBERT! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :-({|= hehehe
"Cali" Wrote:GO PIKEVILLE AND COACH HALBERT! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :-({|= hehehe

Do you think Pikeville will beat Besty Layne?
4-Peat for Betsy Layne!!! They have the experience, the talent, and the desire to go back to Richmond!!
Don't brag about it if BL does win! ha ha
Pikeville has a good shot at beating Betsy Layne
Cali, nice name, i know you
and blhsballers, i agree, i really except bl to win again.
I think Pikeville will beat Betsy Layne in the All A Tourney. Pikeville won this tournament back to back in 99 and 2000 I believe and this group of girls really wants to win it again. They will be hungry going into the tournament and I think they will win it.
I think Pikeville can beat Betsy Layne...and I hope so! BrickHouse...you know me?
I think BL is going to win!
It will be close, but we shall see. I think BL might pull it off again.
too bad p-burg isnt in this one or we would for sure be ranked #2...lol
"blhsballers`" Wrote:too bad p-burg isnt in this one or we would for sure be ranked #2...lol
Everyone in this thread has said that you would win
Yea really.. everyone picked BL but they still can't be happy.. maybe if we said they would win the state title they would
Pikeville plays South Floyd on Thursday...and if they win then they will play Friday night...same night our boys play Shelby Valley :x
"Beef" Wrote:Pikeville plays South Floyd on Thursday...and if they win then they will play Friday night...same night our boys play Shelby Valley :x
If it were me, I'd go support the girls team.
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Yea really.. everyone picked BL but they still can't be happy.. maybe if we said they would win the state title they would

They still wouldn't be happy. :lol:
Well it won't be Piarist, Allen Central, or Sheldon Clark... my vote still for BL
"Farva" Wrote:
"Beef" Wrote:Pikeville plays South Floyd on Thursday...and if they win then they will play Friday night...same night our boys play Shelby Valley :x
If it were me, I'd go support the girls team.
That's the plan!