Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
51st district
knox central
barbourville
lynn camp
pineville

kc has won the last 2. how does this year look?
KC again, Miller, Broughton and co. just too much for the rest of this district.
^Can't help but agree with what was said above.

Knox will most certainly be in the mix to win the 13th this upcoming season IMO.
I'm going with goodguy and BlackcatAlum. And saying Knox Central.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Anyone know how Pineville is shaping up for this season? I heard they could possibly contend with Knox this year. If not, I'm pretty sure the Panthers can handle Lynn Camp and Barbourville.
pineville not holding much.
Knox Central should take district pretty easy this year returning 4 starters from last years district championship team in miller, broughton, canady, and barger...
With new coach Brian Evans, the panthers should be more disciplined and once again take the title. Look for a lot of new faces on the team this year since the coaching change took place.
Knox Central will win the district
KC should win this district and possibly make some noise in the 13th region
Central's a clear favorite for the district. To compete beyond that will be about how quickly they can adopt Evans ways. He is a great coach that will not tolerate big ego's. Team is all that matters. Last year, it was painful to watch some of the games that where clearly players were not all singing from the some hymn book. If the returners get the team theme that Evans preaches; they will have a bang up season. Go Panthers. I'm ready to watch a game without rain!! Football has been wet all year!
panther
KC should win this district and possibly make some noise in the 13th region

yes they should be making some noise they always do
You cant forget pineville they are returning some good players... madon as a starter, 2nd on scoring last year, 1st on rebounds, and defense player of the game in the 51st district... hendrickson who was hurt for last season... combs which is a shooter, and tuttle another starters from last year who is a defense players and hustler...and some big freshman who will help one 6'5, another 6'4 and the jeffrey boy which is a shooter!!!! just saying the will be competing and also been working hard practicing 2 times a day!!!! and ready to go
you cant leave out pineville they are a hard fought team and with strange at coach u can always expect something big... also they have some very talented players this year... madon returning starter, 2nd in average points last year, 1st in rebounds, very well coached player... also 51st district defensive player, co-op mvp and all tourney team all a... have the hendrickson boy back on the court returning from an injury last year, very good ball player and ball handler, thats big!!!! combs back from last year who had some mins but should be good this year especially on shooting... tuttle who is a returning starter from last year who is a good defense player and a good hustler, also should put up a couple points to help them out this year... hollingsworth who was out most of the season last year with an injury who will put up some big shots and help out everywhere on the court... but i do have to mention some big freshman who will help on some big bodies and rebounding one 6'5 another 6'4 and another who is not very big but i have watched him play he can handle the ball and knock down the shots!!! these boys have been working hard and strange will have them ready to go to compete for a 51st district championship.... all this stuff goes a long way
^^^ i take i that ur a pinville fan?
It'll be the same this year. KC will have no problem in the district!