Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts @ Bengals
Who will win this matchup
Colts by alot
Colts take this one in a tight game. The Bengals need it more but won't get it.
hard to say... both teams play similar. both got weapons on offense and both have good D. But the speed and push of the D line from the Colts i think will be the factor...
Colts by 7
As bad as I want the bengals to win this one I don't see them pulling this out...but I'm sure we all remember two years ago when they played an unbeaten Chiefs team and won. Hopefully it can happen again.
Im gonna be bold and say the Bengals. Cold weather, at Cincinnati, and solid corners for the Bengals. I believe this will be a close game and I feel my boy 7/11 Chad Johnson will be open all day. Bengals in a shootout.

Bengals 42
Colts 38
thatll be a great game, cant wait
when does the trade deadline /?
The trade deadline has already passed.
Colts
Colts.. Manning will change the play so much that the d's heads will spin..
Trade deadline is week 6
As much as I love the Bengals, I think the Colts will win this one, they are on a mission, will finish 14-2 and get home field advatnage on their way to the Super Bowl.

I will say Colts 28-17.

I hope I'm wrong.
The Colts are probably the healthiest teams in the NFL, that doesn't hurt.

Their was a thing on the Monday night game showing theyhave only missed 2 games this year from any of their defensive players, that's insane.
Go Colts!!!!
Peyton will pass all over there D!!
Colts
GO BENGALS!!!.....i am pullin for them big time....but they dont have alot of experience when it comes to winning the big games....but ooooo wait?....remember when they beat the undefeated chiefs two years ago 24-19.....what was the chiefs record may u ask?.....9-0!....well what a coincedence thats the Colts record.....idk about u all but im smellin another win againist an undefeated for the BENGALS BABY!!!!
Indianapolis will show NFL fans that Cincy isn't as good as what people think. Yes, they have suprised fans this season, but their schedule is weak. Manning and Harrison hook up for a few scores, as well as Johnson and Palmer. But I don't think the Colt defense will allow the Bengal offense to gain too many yards in this one. Indy by 17!!!!
bengals by 3
Who comes out on top in this great match up, This should be fun to watch.

Bengals 24
Colts 21
Im taking the bengals as well.

28 Cin
24 Ind
what time is kickoff??
4:15
Game time!! :dance: :dance: