Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AL wins All-Star Game
AL has won the All-Star game 4-3. Adam Jones (Bal) Game Winning Sac-Fly in the 8th.
Just glad to see that Corderro didn't lose it for the NL. It's been 13 years since a win by the National League, I wonder what the big difference is between the two leagues in this game.
im a NL guy so im always pulling for the NL when the All-Star game rolls around. at least we did have a NL player to win the home-run derby
Me too, Im always for the NL. 13 in a row for the AL, I dont know whats wrong with NL.
12-0-1 in the last 13 years.
i like NL as well, something needs to change...
I thought the game last night was boring to be honest. The only bright spot in the games was the home run saving catch by crawford.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:I thought the game last night was boring to be honest. The only bright spot in the games was the home run saving catch by crawford.

That was a great snag to rob a home run. Wasn't he named Player of the Game?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Last Night's game was boring. i think next year the NL should do something.
If they haven't figured it out in 13 years there not going to, and yes Crawford was the Most Valuable Player.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:If they haven't figured it out in 13 years there not going to, and yes Crawford was the Most Valuable Player.

Alright. Thank You, CP08.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I got the '94 all star game on VCR tape, and IMO, was the greatest all star game ever played, in any sport. Why cant they all be that great? lol..And for what its worth, the NFL might as well do away with the pro bowl..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]